The CE800 Commercial Elliptical is designed for the commercial environment, from its heavy-gauge steel frame to its durable powder-coat paint. The extra-smooth feel of the CE800 comes from the combination of our ergonomically positioned foot pedals, 20” stride length, and our perfectly balanced generator/flywheel system. This combination, along with the easy-to-use console, will keep your clients happy workout after workout. It’s all in the details!
|Stride Length:||20" Stride Length.|
|Accessories Included:||Integrated Reading Rack. Cargo Holder for Cell Phone, MP3 Player or keys.|
|Programs:||2 Heart Rate (Standard & Auto-Pilot), Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Custom, Fit Test, & Manual. Has Easy Touch Buttons.|
|Resistance Levels:||40 Resistance Levels.|
|Heart Rate:||Telemetric & Contact Heart Rate Monitoring System.|
|Display:||Large, Blue LED Matrix Window with 20 Character LED Message Center and a Separate LED Heart Rate Bar. Displays Time, Distance, Calories, Watts, Speed, RPM, Pulse, & METs.|
|Fan/Speakers:||Single Turbo Cooling Fan.|
|Resistance Controls:||Integrated Generator with a 13.5 kg Flywheel.|
|Max User Weight:||450 lbs.|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||78" L x 28" W x 67" H|
|Warranty Parts:||10 years parts & electronics warranty.|
|Warranty Labor:||2 years labor warranty.|
|Warranty Frame:||Lifetime frame warranty.|
|Commercial Warranty:||Lifetime frame warranty. 5 years electronics & parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.|
|Misc Features:||Product Weight: 245 lbs. Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel Frame with Durable Powder-coat Paint.|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.