The CR800 Commercial Semi-Recumbent Bike is the perfect bike for the commercial environment. The step-thru design makes it easy for your clients to get on the bike, and the easy-adjust seat allows them to find the most comfortable position. The console offers multiple programs, most with 40 levels of resistance and enough feedback information to make sure your clients never grow bored of the CR800. The extra-smooth ride comes from the perfect gearing and the integrated generator/flywheel system. It's all in the details.
|Accessories Included:||Integrated Reading Rack. Cargo Holder for Cell Phone, MP3 Player or keys.|
|Programs:||2 Heart Rate (Standard & Auto-Pilot), Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Custom, Fit Test, & Manual. Has Easy Touch Buttons.|
|Resistance Levels:||40 Resistance Levels.|
|Heart Rate:||Telemetric & Contact Heart Rate Monitoring System.|
|Display:||Large, Blue LED Matrix Window with 20 Character LED Message Center and a Separate LED Heart Rate Bar. Displays Time, Distance, Calories, Watts, Speed, RPM, Pulse, & METs.|
|Fan/Speakers:||Single Turbo Cooling Fan.|
|Resistance Controls:||Integrated Generator with a 13.5 kg Flywheel.|
|Max User Weight:||450 lbs.|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||57" L x 30" W x 51"H|
|Warranty Parts:||10 years parts & electronics warranty.|
|Warranty Labor:||2 years labor warranty.|
|Warranty Frame:||Lifetime frame warranty.|
|Commercial Warranty:||Lifetime frame warranty. 5 years electronics & parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.|
|Misc Features:||Product Weight: 145 lbs. Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel Frame with Durable Powder-coat Paint. Durable Commercial-grade Seat. Aluminum Seat Rail with 12 Easy-adjust Positions. Multi-grip handlebars. Dual-width Self-balancing Pedals.|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.