The SMR1000 commercial multi rack system is the perfect machine for providing all size users a safe and comfortable platform to maximize squats and pressing motions. ¼” solid steel gun rack style liftoffs provide multiple positions for a comfortable starting position. Rock solid adjustable safeties allow users to workout safely and maximize their load. The 2”x3” 11-gauge steel frame holds up in any heavy use environment. The back frame is extended to allow spotters easy access. Integrated weight storage keeps the plates right where you need them. The SMR1000 has integrated pegs for strength bands for extreme plyometric training. The integrated chinning bar allows users to incorporate pull ups, chin ups, inversion, ab slings and other body weight resistance systems for amazing versatility. The SMR1000 is an uncompromised monster free weight system. The SMR1000 multi-rack system is perfect for heavy use, heavy load environments, like schools, military, police and fire departments.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.