Designed to perform like a road bike, the ESB250 offers the absolute best value Indoor Cycle design. Whether the unit is for your home or for a heavy use group based facility the ESB250 provides uncompromised quality and function at an amazing price. The 44-pound flywheel is precisely balanced for the smoothest action available. The oversized 2”x5” steel frame is rock solid even during extreme workouts. The single motion safety stop is easy to engage. The top down resistance mechanism has a leather pad for increased durability. The ESB250 provides road bike style seat and dual sided pedals for the bike enthusiast. Micro two-way adjustable handlebars and seat pad ensures the exact fit for any size user. Transport wheels provide easy mobility. The ESB250 provides uncompromised quality in a commercial spin style bike at an amazing value.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.