The new VERSO TX1 treadmill is built to last using only top quality components. With state of the art features such as Heart Rate Control, you will find that the TX1 offers sophisticated electronic programming, while at the same time, keeping operation as simple as a touch of a single button. With the TX1, you can rest assured that you will be getting a truly beneficial workout without wasting time or effort.
To achieve an effective cardio exercise routine, many fitness experts recommend people should exercise three to five days a week, for a minimum of 20 to 30 minutes, while your heart rate is within your target heart rate zone. The heart rate control programming on the TX1 helps take the guesswork out of achieving these recommendations as the computer will automatically make adjustments based on your changing heart rate.
In addition to getting fit and helping promote weight loss, regular exercise can help control cholesterol and triglyceride levels, reduce blood pressure, help lower one's risk of a heart attack, decrease the chance of diabetes and coronary artery disease, reduce stress and help decrease anxiety and depression. It has been said that you have nothing unless you have your health. The TX1 treadmill is your tool to gaining and maintaining your health and well being.
The TX1 features a powerful 2.5 HP continuous-duty motor driven by a high tech PWM electronic motor control board that reacts 20,000 times per second keeping your workout flowing steady and smooth. You can choose to set target goals for distance, calories burned, amount of time or choose from a variety of different preset programs that automatically adjust speed and incline to help keep your regular workouts different and exciting. When you've completed your workout, you can easily fold the treadmill to save space in your home. It is the perfect combination of fit and form. Whether you walk, jog, or run, the VERSO® TX1 will help you improve your health and wellness adding to your quality of life.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.