The new VERSO TX1 treadmill is built to last using only top quality components. With state of the art features such as Heart Rate Control, you will find that the TX1 offers sophisticated electronic programming, while at the same time, keeping operation as simple as a touch of a single button. With the TX1, you can rest assured that you will be getting a truly beneficial workout without wasting time or effort.
To achieve an effective cardio exercise routine, many fitness experts recommend people should exercise three to five days a week, for a minimum of 20 to 30 minutes, while your heart rate is within your target heart rate zone. The heart rate control programming on the TX1 helps take the guesswork out of achieving these recommendations as the computer will automatically make adjustments based on your changing heart rate.
In addition to getting fit and helping promote weight loss, regular exercise can help control cholesterol and triglyceride levels, reduce blood pressure, help lower one's risk of a heart attack, decrease the chance of diabetes and coronary artery disease, reduce stress and help decrease anxiety and depression. It has been said that you have nothing unless you have your health. The TX1 treadmill is your tool to gaining and maintaining your health and well being.
The TX1 features a powerful 2.5 HP continuous-duty motor driven by a high tech PWM electronic motor control board that reacts 20,000 times per second keeping your workout flowing steady and smooth. You can choose to set target goals for distance, calories burned, amount of time or choose from a variety of different preset programs that automatically adjust speed and incline to help keep your regular workouts different and exciting. When you've completed your workout, you can easily fold the treadmill to save space in your home. It is the perfect combination of fit and form. Whether you walk, jog, or run, the VERSO® TX1 will help you improve your health and wellness adding to your quality of life.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.