This used Life Fitness Treadmill 95Ti, or Silver Bullet, so named because of its shiny, alluring appearance, is Life Fitness’s best-selling treadmill. It is a step up in quality from the older Life Fitness machines in the stable, and also comes with a variety of unique features not found elsewhere.
The Life Fitness Treadmill 95Ti still provides the patented FlexDeck suspension system and self-lubricating belt that give other Life Fitness machines their great ride, but it also comes with such extra items as a 26 character alphanumeric message control center with workout profile window. The Life Fitness Treadmill 95Ti has a maximally-conveniently placed Ergo-bar, known as the activity zone, which puts all your essential workout data in front of you on over-molded tubular steel. Programs include 28 different choices, such as the military PRT/PRF fitness tests and the Gerkin protocol. The running surface is Life Fitness’s standard 20”x 60” belt, with 8 large shock absorbers underneath and non-slip side rails on both sides of the runner. A pro-active belt-wear and stride sensor will notify you if anything needs tuning. And, of course, the 95Ti is fully-entertainment-system compatible, with an optional attachable LCD TV console (95 TEZ) or LCD entertainment system.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.