Life Fitness elliptical cross-trainers are the industry's smoothest, most comfortable total-body cardiovascular machines. These elliptical machines feature the most comprehensive line up of cardio training options. Life Fitness' research-based biomechanics produce the ultimate comfort and results for users. Impeccable craftsmanship and exceptional durability is standard on all Life Fitness elliptical cross-trainers. Biomechanically correct pedal design allows users to adjust foot position comfortably, and the narrow 2.8" pedal spacing minimizes lateral hip shifting, which reduces lower back stress. Powered completely by human movement, you can place these energy-efficient cross-trainers anywhere in your home with no electrical cords or outlets to consider. Instant speed and distance feedback allows for easy comparisons to daily activities such as walking and running.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.