The Cybex 600A Arc Trainer has previously been voted “Best New Product” because of the revolutionary and intense workout it delivers by combining elements of a climber, crosstrainer, and cross-country skier in one easy-to-use, low impact machine. Total Body Experts continues to receive exemplary feedback in the form of rave reviews from both club members and owners alike who are in awe of the simple design, the comfortable gliding motion, the user-controlled speed, and the vast range of resistance available on the Cybex Arc Trainer. Cybex is known for its innovative and ongoing research in the areas of physiology, biomechanics, and anatomy, and the Arc Trainer was developed from this passion and pursuit. The 600A boasts superior biomechanics designed to transmit the least amount of stress to ankle, knee, and hip joints, while maintaining the highest level of performance, and footplates that incline along an adjustable arc of motion in a bilateral, reciprocal movement, which provides a smooth exercise experience. A resistance range from 0 to 900 watts accommodates a wide variety of users, from novices to the most dedicated athletes, by yielding a lower work rate and relaxed feel at low resistance levels, and providing high intensity training, with greater muscle loads, at higher resistance settings. Whether it’s in your club, office, or home, the Cybex 600A Arc Trainer remains to this day a durable, innovative, and essential machine that continues to stand out among others in its class for design, performance, and results.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.