The “Total Body” Cybex 610A Arc Trainer offers all of the award winning features of the 600A Arc Trainer, but adds arm handles conveniently designed with grips that enable you to put emphasis on either upper or lower body muscles. This is the patented Same Side Forward (SSF) configuration, which allows you to maintain correct posture at any degree of ramp incline. The high intensity user can lean forward without placing excess stress on the back. Like the 600A, on the 610A you can choose from a wide variety of resistance levels: from 0 to 900 Watts. The reciprocal movement of the footplates allows for an accurate foot path in a natural (arc) motion, creating a relaxed feel. Four-bar linkage input arms keep the footplates at a constant angle with the floor – thereby reducing stress on the foot and ankle. Also similar to the 600A, the Total Body 610A offers extreme durability and can take whatever you dish out. Eddy-current brake resistance and lubricated ball-bearings permit high power outputs at low brake speeds. The 610A’s movable arms create a curvilinear path that minimizes shoulder/elbow deviation and stress. The sturdy 610A, which can accommodate exercisers of up to 400 lbs, also comes with front-mounted wheels to make the Arc Trainer more portable to preferred positions in your home and gym.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.