True 850 ZTX series treadmills are the ultimate choice for high-use commercial facilities, exceeding competitive specifications in almost every important category. Backed by the industry's most comprehensive warranty, the True 850 ZTX features our exclusive S-Drive servo motor along with an oversized running surface.
The all new True ZTX 850 (the ZTX means Z-Series True eXcellence) is setting a higher standard for treadmill excellence in the commercial fitness industry. The ZTX carries a 6 HP brushless servomotor and motor controller. The ZTX 850 comes in a choice of 3 models all feature the industry's widest treadbelt at 23".
+ Continous Lubrication System: No messy liquids or pumps. Just a wax stick that is changed as required
+ Auto Sensor Shut Off: This will turn off the treadmill, when no one is present
+ Durable Steel frame
+ State of the art motor that goes up to 15mph
+ Auto lubrication system
+ Made in the USA!
+ Great for schools, hotels and gyms!
|Product Dimensions||77"L x 29"W x 58"H|
|Product Weight||310 Lbs.|
|User Weight Limit||500 Lbs.|
|Walking surface1||23" x 63"|
|Motor||6 HP Continous Duty|
|Programs||Four preset each containing 9 levels of intensity (only on the 850ZTX-P and 850ZTX-HRC)|
|Handrails||Handlebars are standard and Rehab/medical rails are optional (with or without heart rate monitoring|
|Console||Solid state touch sensor key pad-no moving parts to wear, collapse or abuse|
|Frame||Steel frame with aluminum straddle covers|
|Heart Rate||Touch Rate Heart Rate Control|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.