Note: There are several versions of the 966, call for specific information about which ones are available.
Precor's premier treadmill, the 966i, appeals to professional trainers and novices alike, with its quiet motor, smooth rollers, and extensive workout programs. It features a durable running deck made from exceptionally sturdy Slikdeck material that requires no lubrication and can be flipped – doubling the life-span of the deck. Also, the 966i employs a convenient “Cord Management System”, keeping bothersome wiring underneath the frame and out of the way, and the touch-sensitive monitor switches are more reliable and result in fewer repairs.
|Deck and Belt||Decline to -3% simulates downhill running for training different muscle groups.
Ground Effects Impact Control System helps decrease impact on joints and reduces lateral motion.
Integrated Footplant Technology makes each step feel more natural, balanced and in-control.
Rear deck hinges and front cushioning create a laterally stable platform to reduces shock to runner and provides firm push off.
Deck and belt require no external lubrication
Deck is a one-inch Slik-Dek bed composed of 52-lb high-density fiberboard core with phenolic laminate bonded on both sides. Can be flipped to double life.
Seigling E8 special weave multi-ply polyester belt, with dry lubricant integrated into the material, is exclusive to Precor.
Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
Self-tensioning drive belt protects drive motor from excessive tension.
Injection molded trim strips with textured rubber insert are durable and offer secure footing when straddling the running belt.
|Drive System||IFT-Drive controller works with a 4.0hp peak duty AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel.
Three-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
Integrated power components and fan to handle higher loads and temperatures.
Inrush current limiting circuits for reduced circuit breaker problems.
Removable power cord has a low profile right-angle plug. The cord is attached at a right angle for clearance and is clamped to the treadmill for reliability.
|Frame and Lift||Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
Lift unit generates up to 1000 lbs. of thrust and operates in compression as intended by design.
Threads in lift actuator screw are covered at low incline to prevent dust collection
|Heart Rate||Has handheld heart rate and is equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using chest strap.|
|Programs||Programs for workout variety.
A mix of speed, incline, and programs works lower body muscles. Everything from a weight-loss program to a 5k running course keeps routines fresh.
|Electronic Readouts||% Complete, Average heart rate, Average speed, Calories, Calories per hour, Calories per minute, Distance, Elevation Gain, Goal, Heart rate, Incline/Decline, Language, Maximum heart rate, METs, Pace, Profile, Segment time, SmartRateï¿½, Speed, Target heart rate, Time, Time elapsed, Time in heart rate zone, Time remaining, Units, Watts, Workout summary|
|Other Features||Accessory holders for water bottle, reading material, communication devices and portable music. When magazine rack is in use, the most used metrics remain in view.
Safety clip attached to emergency stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing treadmill to a gentle stop. Stop switch has no magnet to lose and has a guard to prevent inadvertent activation.
Power cord management system includes pre-drilled holes underneath the frame side rails and snap-in cord clips.
|Dimensions||88" x 35" x 64"|
|Running Surface||60" x 20"|
|Incline||-3% to 15% in 0.5% increments|
|Max User Weight||500 LBS|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.