Note: There are several versions of the 966, call for specific information about which ones are available.
Precor's premier treadmill, the 966i, appeals to professional trainers and novices alike, with its quiet motor, smooth rollers, and extensive workout programs. It features a durable running deck made from exceptionally sturdy Slikdeck material that requires no lubrication and can be flipped – doubling the life-span of the deck. Also, the 966i employs a convenient “Cord Management System”, keeping bothersome wiring underneath the frame and out of the way, and the touch-sensitive monitor switches are more reliable and result in fewer repairs.
|Deck and Belt||Decline to -3% simulates downhill running for training different muscle groups.
Ground Effects Impact Control System helps decrease impact on joints and reduces lateral motion.
Integrated Footplant Technology makes each step feel more natural, balanced and in-control.
Rear deck hinges and front cushioning create a laterally stable platform to reduces shock to runner and provides firm push off.
Deck and belt require no external lubrication
Deck is a one-inch Slik-Dek bed composed of 52-lb high-density fiberboard core with phenolic laminate bonded on both sides. Can be flipped to double life.
Seigling E8 special weave multi-ply polyester belt, with dry lubricant integrated into the material, is exclusive to Precor.
Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
Self-tensioning drive belt protects drive motor from excessive tension.
Injection molded trim strips with textured rubber insert are durable and offer secure footing when straddling the running belt.
|Drive System||IFT-Drive controller works with a 4.0hp peak duty AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel.
Three-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
Integrated power components and fan to handle higher loads and temperatures.
Inrush current limiting circuits for reduced circuit breaker problems.
Removable power cord has a low profile right-angle plug. The cord is attached at a right angle for clearance and is clamped to the treadmill for reliability.
|Frame and Lift||Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
Lift unit generates up to 1000 lbs. of thrust and operates in compression as intended by design.
Threads in lift actuator screw are covered at low incline to prevent dust collection
|Heart Rate||Has handheld heart rate and is equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using chest strap.|
|Programs||Programs for workout variety.
A mix of speed, incline, and programs works lower body muscles. Everything from a weight-loss program to a 5k running course keeps routines fresh.
|Electronic Readouts||% Complete, Average heart rate, Average speed, Calories, Calories per hour, Calories per minute, Distance, Elevation Gain, Goal, Heart rate, Incline/Decline, Language, Maximum heart rate, METs, Pace, Profile, Segment time, SmartRateï¿½, Speed, Target heart rate, Time, Time elapsed, Time in heart rate zone, Time remaining, Units, Watts, Workout summary|
|Other Features||Accessory holders for water bottle, reading material, communication devices and portable music. When magazine rack is in use, the most used metrics remain in view.
Safety clip attached to emergency stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing treadmill to a gentle stop. Stop switch has no magnet to lose and has a guard to prevent inadvertent activation.
Power cord management system includes pre-drilled holes underneath the frame side rails and snap-in cord clips.
|Dimensions||88" x 35" x 64"|
|Running Surface||60" x 20"|
|Incline||-3% to 15% in 0.5% increments|
|Max User Weight||500 LBS|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.