The Precor 956i Experience™ treadmill delivers every modern, advanced feature of treadmill technology, and does so with solid, enduring style. Start off with the ride: your knees, back, and joints will be cushioned by the patented Ground Effects ® impact control system. This means significantly less pounding per mile. Furthermore, a 4.0 HP motor drives the proprietary Integrated Footplant Technology, which actually tapers belt speed to your exact movements, adding smoothness to your experience. And don’t overlook the most up-to-date entertainment options, courtesy of the Integrated Cardio Theater ® design, which gives you a personal viewing screen and adds a sophisticated, high-tech look to your workout area. There are 26 separate programs offered on the 956i, which are interchangeable on the fly, so you should never have a problem keeping motivated. Precor Tap Control operates these programs in an easy, intuitive fashion. Easy to use heart-rate sensors, located on the hand-grips, give you important feedback, and speeds on the 956i range from .5 to 16 MPH, with a maximum incline of 15%.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.