Note: There are several versions of the 546, call for specific information about which ones are available.
It's the most popular new form of cardiovascular exercise in fitness facilities today. Introduced by Precor, the Precor 546 Elliptical features a no-impact, forward or reverse elliptical stride that lets your members adjust ramp and resistance for cross training benefits. On the Precor 546, you stride smoothly while holding the handrails or moving your arms in natural sync, with or without hand weights. The exclusive, electronically adjustable Cross Ramp lets you change the slope of the stride with the touch of a key to vary muscle emphasis. Studies confirm that the Precor 546 provides excellent aerobic conditioning, muscle involvement, and range of motion. Best of all, exercisers report lower rates of perceived exertion on the Precor EFX 546 than on traditional machines. This means that the Precor 546 encourages exercisers to work out harder and more productively. This item is Built-To-Order.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.