The Stairmaster Stepmill 7000PT is the revised version of the original real stair steeper machine which offers the user a real stair climbing experience. The Stairmaster Stepmill 7000PT uses a revolving staircase which can vary in speed enabling the machine to simulate walking or running up a flight of stairs. Each step is a full 8” high which gives a complete stair climbing reality of motion. This machine is a staple in any health club or gym and is always sought after by members thereof. This newer version, the Stairmaster Stepmill 7000 PT, offers an advanced display console, an assortment of programs and features not present on the previous
• Electronically Controlled Alternator Brake: ?Electronics precisely control the pedal descent allowing a wide range of user to exercise within their comfort zone.
•The Widest Range of Climbing Speeds: ?Meet every fitness level with speeds from 24 to 162 steps per minute.
• Patented revolving staircase?: 8" high steps most closely duplicate the workout of real stair climbing.
• State-of-the-Art Console?: Features the C40 StairMaster custom back-lit LCD console with scrolling performance feedback (calories, time, distance, floors climbed, METs and watts).
• 6 Programs?: Quick start, Manual, Fat Burner, Aerobic Training, Speed Intervals, and Constant HR Fitness Test?Multi-stage Fit Test and CPAT Fire Fit Test
• Heart Rate?: Polar-compatible wireless heart rate
• 20 Resistance Levels
• Step Range: 8" Fixed step
• Reading rack: ?Accommodates larger reading material with built-in cassette and water bottle holders.
• Built-in entertainment system control pad?: For use with wireless commercial entertainment systems. This feature is C.S.A.F.E compatible and works with entertainment systems such as Fitness Advisor, Broadcast Vision, and Cardio Theater.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.