The Stairmaster Stepmill 7000PT is the revised version of the original real stair steeper machine which offers the user a real stair climbing experience. The Stairmaster Stepmill 7000PT uses a revolving staircase which can vary in speed enabling the machine to simulate walking or running up a flight of stairs. Each step is a full 8” high which gives a complete stair climbing reality of motion. This machine is a staple in any health club or gym and is always sought after by members thereof. This newer version, the Stairmaster Stepmill 7000 PT, offers an advanced display console, an assortment of programs and features not present on the previous
• Electronically Controlled Alternator Brake: ?Electronics precisely control the pedal descent allowing a wide range of user to exercise within their comfort zone.
•The Widest Range of Climbing Speeds: ?Meet every fitness level with speeds from 24 to 162 steps per minute.
• Patented revolving staircase?: 8" high steps most closely duplicate the workout of real stair climbing.
• State-of-the-Art Console?: Features the C40 StairMaster custom back-lit LCD console with scrolling performance feedback (calories, time, distance, floors climbed, METs and watts).
• 6 Programs?: Quick start, Manual, Fat Burner, Aerobic Training, Speed Intervals, and Constant HR Fitness Test?Multi-stage Fit Test and CPAT Fire Fit Test
• Heart Rate?: Polar-compatible wireless heart rate
• 20 Resistance Levels
• Step Range: 8" Fixed step
• Reading rack: ?Accommodates larger reading material with built-in cassette and water bottle holders.
• Built-in entertainment system control pad?: For use with wireless commercial entertainment systems. This feature is C.S.A.F.E compatible and works with entertainment systems such as Fitness Advisor, Broadcast Vision, and Cardio Theater.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.