Landice The E7 ElliptiMill® Elliptical Trainer #1 Rated in Consumer Reports 2015!
Landice is excited to announce that we received the #1 rating in two product categories with Consumer Reports! Each year Consumer Reports rates a wide variety of treadmills and ellipticals on factors such as Ergonomics, Construction, Ease of use, Exercise range and User safety. These five categorize all play into the overall score of the product which provides the final product ranking. The L7 Cardio treadmill came in #1 with a score of 84 under the "Non-folding treadmills"! The E7 Pro Sports ElliptiMill was also rated #1 under the Ellipitcal "No Heart Rate Programs" category with a score of 69. The online article is available NOW and the magazine should hit newsstands any day, so please pick-up a copy.
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN AWARDED A TREADMILL DOCTOR RUNNER UP BEST BUY
Landice E7 ElliptiMill Pro Trainer
The Most Natural Stride
Patented Rollmentum™ center-drive replicates the body’s natural motion.
Lowest Step Up Height
Integrated rear step provides for lowest step up height of any elliptical.
The Most Comfortable Feel
Orthopedic “gel” footpads provide optimal comfort and relieve foot fatigue.
Metabolic Equivalent Speed and Distance
An advanced algorithm calculates your equivalent speed and distance based on your effort level and pedal speed.
Stride adjusts between 17 and 23 inches.
High-Tech Entertainment Center
Integrated fan, water bottle holders, and iPod® or MP3 connectivity to play your favorite music on the built-in stereo speakers.
The Ultimate in Flexibility
Integrated side frame foot rests with non-skid surface allows for isolated upper body workouts.
Choose from Four Control Panels
Executive Trainer, Cardio Trainer, Pro Sports Trainer, or Pro Trainer.
Lifetime Residential Warranty
Incorporates all technology and commercial grade components from our “Club Series” which are placed in the harshest commercial environments throughout the world.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.