The E9 ElliptiMill® Elliptical Trainer
Executive Control Panel:
Displays metabolic equivalent speed and distance
Interactive graphic Race Mode - Pedal to keep up with your personal motivator
5 Built-in programs with variable time and 20 effort levels
5 User-defined programs
Time, distance and calorie goal programs
6 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter, Army, Navy, USMC
2 Built-in heart-rate monitoring programs
4 User-defined heart-rate monitoring programs
5 Body-specific elliptical training programs
Numeric keypad for easy data entry
Displays data in English or metric configurations
Standard wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
Standard AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
Options (* Must be factory installed)
Landice Vision System*
VESA-D Mounting Bracket*
iPod Video Cable
The Most Natural Stride Patented RollmentumTM center-drive replicates the body’s natural motion. Lowest Step Up Height Integrated rear step provides for the lowest step-up height of any elliptical. The Most Comfortable Feel Orthopedic “gel” footpads provide optimal comfort and relieve foot fatigue. Metabolic Equivalent Speed and Distance An advanced algorithm calculates your equivalent speed and distance based on your effort level and pedal speed. Adjustable Stride Stride adjusts between 17 and 23 inches. High-Tech Entertainment Center Integrated fan, water bottle holders, and iPod® or MP3 connectivity to play your favorite music on the built-in stereo speakers. The Ultimate in Flexibility Integrated side frame foot rests with non-skid surface allows for isolated upper body workouts.
Choose from Four Control Panels Executive Trainer, Cardio Trainer, Pro Sports Trainer, or Pro Trainer.
Commercial Warranty 5 year parts and 1 year labor warranty is valid for all commercial applications including light commercial, rehabilitation, health clubs and “pay-for-membership” facilities.
Landice E9 Elliptimill Frame Features
2” pedal spacing
Adjustable Stride Length System: 17” – 23”
Rear step reduces step-up height to 6”
2” diameter side rails with molded hand grips
Orthopedic “gel” foot pedal inserts
Rollmentum™ Center-Drive System with self-aligning pedal guide rollers
Center-mounted handrails with AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
Moving handrails with molded contoured finger grips
11-gauge heavy duty steel construction
500-pound user weight capacity
36” x 84” (91 x 213 cm) footprint
110VAC, 60 Hz input voltage
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.