The E9 ElliptiMill® Elliptical TrainerConsole Features:
The Most Natural Stride
Patented RollmentumTM center-drive replicates the body’s natural motion.
Lowest Step Up Height
Integrated rear step provides for the lowest step-up height of any elliptical.
The Most Comfortable Feel
Orthopedic “gel” footpads provide optimal comfort and relieve foot fatigue.
Metabolic Equivalent Speed and Distance
An advanced algorithm calculates your equivalent speed and distance based on your effort level and pedal speed.
Stride adjusts between 17 and 23 inches.
High-Tech Entertainment Center
Integrated fan, water bottle holders, and iPod® or MP3 connectivity to play your favorite music on the built-in stereo speakers.
The Ultimate in Flexibility
Integrated side frame foot rests with non-skid surface allows for isolated upper body workouts.
Choose from Four Control Panels
Executive Trainer, Cardio Trainer, Pro Sports Trainer, or Pro Trainer.
5 year parts and 1 year labor warranty is valid for all commercial applications including light commercial, rehabilitation, health clubs and “pay-for-membership” facilities.
Landice E9 Elliptimill Frame Features
• 2” pedal spacing
• Adjustable Stride Length System: 17” – 23”
• Rear step reduces step-up height to 6”
• 2” diameter side rails with molded hand grips
• Orthopedic “gel” foot pedal inserts
• Rollmentum™ Center-Drive System with self-aligning pedal guide rollers
• Center-mounted handrails with AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
• Moving handrails with molded contoured finger grips
• 11-gauge heavy duty steel construction
• 500-pound user weight capacity
• 36” x 84” (91 x 213 cm) footprint
• 110VAC, 60 Hz input voltage
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.