Buy a whole workout room at once and get huge savings with free shipping. Get some strength training on the EXM1500S- a Consumer Best Buy, then do cardio on an elliptical or treadmill.
The Body-Solid EXM1500S Home Gym
This gym is centered on a selectorized 160 Lb. weight stack. While sitting on the firm, oversize adjustable seat pad you can start by grabbing the multi-grip press arm and work on your chest and shoulders, then wrap your legs over the comfortable foam rollers to rip through a set of thigh burning leg extensions. Now, take hold of the Ab Strap and crunch your way to a washboard stomach. Spin around and reach for the Lat Bar and work your shoulders and upper back. Using the Row Bar on the multi-purpose Low Pulley you can perform seated rows, biceps curls, wrist curls, upright rows, shrugs and more.
Endurance E300 Elliptical
Endurance Center Drive elliptical trainers are the perfect blend of research, engineering, performance and technology. Patented technologies have been applied to provide a stable, space-efficient platform to perform rigorous low impact full body workouts. The combination of a natural stride, quality manufacturing and superior programming have created the latest evolution in cardio training.
Endurance T6 Treadmill with HRC
With 20 pulse-pounding workout programs at your fingertips, you'll excel in your workout objectives as you achieve maximum cardiovascular efficiency. With all the top features of our finest treadmills, including heart rate control, the Endurance T6i makes an ideal choice for people serious about their workouts and dedicated to their achievable goals. Read More...
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.