SAFETY AND COMFORT
The walk-through design on the TRUE PS50 recumbent bike accommodates users of all fitness levels. TRUE bikes are safe and allow for easier access on and off the machine. TRUE's new mesh seat is ergonomically designed for lumbar support and allows for infinite adjustment to fit every body type and relieve painful stress on the hip. The mesh material also provides excellent ventilation during exercise.
TRUE's superior brake and drive system ensure a smooth motion and quiet operation that is perfect for your home gym. The TRUE PS50 recumbent bike combines performance and ease-of-use with TRUE quality.
MADE TO GO THE DISTANCE
The TRUE PS50 is manufactured with commercial-grade materials and the finest components for extreme durability. Coupled with a great warranty and service plan, you know that your bike will stand up to years of heavy use.
EFFECTIVE AND INSPIRING
TRUE's patented HRC (Heart Rate Control)and HRC Cruise Control provide an array of possibilities for your workout. The PS50's multiple pre-programmed workouts keep your routine fresh, varied and challenging while achieving your fitness or weight loss goals, and programming on the fly makes your workout easy to adapt as you go. These unique features help you train more efficiently, keep pace with your goals and maximize each workout.
|Drive System||Drive System||Single Stage with Poly-V Belt|
|Crank System||One Piece Forged Steel with Sealed Bearings|
|Resistance Source||Eddy Current Brake|
|Frame||Frame||Robotically Welded, Heavy-Gauge Steel Tubing|
|Seat Type||Ergonomic Mesh Seat - Reclining|
|Personalized Seat Bottom Positioning||N/A|
|Universal Seat Post||
|Fore/Aft Seat Adjustment||N/A|
|Console||Display Type||Dual Window Red LED|
|Express Command Keys||Yes - On The Fly|
|Data Readouts||Time, Work Level, Distance, Watts, RPM, METs, Heart Rate, Calories|
|Heart Rate||Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar Compatible|
|HRC (Heart Rate Control) Workouts||1 Target HRC|
|HRC Cruise Control||Yes|
|Programming||Programs||Manual, Quick Start, Cardio, Fat Burn, Hills, Random|
|Pre-Set Workout Resistance Levels||16|
|Manual Workout Resistance Levels||16|
|Bike Simulation Mode||N/A|
|Other Features||Accessories||Reading Rack and Water Bottle Holder|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||66.5"L x 30"W (166 cm x 76 cm)|
|Machine Weight||158 lbs (72 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||350 lbs (159 kg)|
|Workload Range||30 to 350 Watts|
|Warranty||Warranty||Frame - Lifetime, Parts - 5 Years, Labor - 1 Year|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.