SAFETY AND COMFORT
The walk-through design on the TRUE PS50 recumbent bike accommodates users of all fitness levels. TRUE bikes are safe and allow for easier access on and off the machine. TRUE's new mesh seat is ergonomically designed for lumbar support and allows for infinite adjustment to fit every body type and relieve painful stress on the hip. The mesh material also provides excellent ventilation during exercise.
TRUE's superior brake and drive system ensure a smooth motion and quiet operation that is perfect for your home gym. The TRUE PS50 recumbent bike combines performance and ease-of-use with TRUE quality.
MADE TO GO THE DISTANCE
The TRUE PS50 is manufactured with commercial-grade materials and the finest components for extreme durability. Coupled with a great warranty and service plan, you know that your bike will stand up to years of heavy use.
EFFECTIVE AND INSPIRING
TRUE's patented HRC (Heart Rate Control)and HRC Cruise Control provide an array of possibilities for your workout. The PS50's multiple pre-programmed workouts keep your routine fresh, varied and challenging while achieving your fitness or weight loss goals, and programming on the fly makes your workout easy to adapt as you go. These unique features help you train more efficiently, keep pace with your goals and maximize each workout.
|Drive System||Drive System||Single Stage with Poly-V Belt|
|Crank System||One Piece Forged Steel with Sealed Bearings|
|Resistance Source||Eddy Current Brake|
|Frame||Frame||Robotically Welded, Heavy-Gauge Steel Tubing|
|Seat Type||Ergonomic Mesh Seat - Reclining|
|Personalized Seat Bottom Positioning||N/A|
|Universal Seat Post||
|Fore/Aft Seat Adjustment||N/A|
|Console||Display Type||Dual Window Red LED|
|Express Command Keys||Yes - On The Fly|
|Data Readouts||Time, Work Level, Distance, Watts, RPM, METs, Heart Rate, Calories|
|Heart Rate||Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar Compatible|
|HRC (Heart Rate Control) Workouts||1 Target HRC|
|HRC Cruise Control||Yes|
|Programming||Programs||Manual, Quick Start, Cardio, Fat Burn, Hills, Random|
|Pre-Set Workout Resistance Levels||16|
|Manual Workout Resistance Levels||16|
|Bike Simulation Mode||N/A|
|Other Features||Accessories||Reading Rack and Water Bottle Holder|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||66.5"L x 30"W (166 cm x 76 cm)|
|Machine Weight||158 lbs (72 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||350 lbs (159 kg)|
|Workload Range||30 to 350 Watts|
|Warranty||Warranty||Frame - Lifetime, Parts - 5 Years, Labor - 1 Year|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.