The new M50 treadmill was designed with the user foremost in mind. Featuring TRUE's orthopedic belt and aluminum straddle covers, the M50 stands apart from the rest. Only TRUE puts the extra finishing touches into each and every product, and the M50 is no exception to this rule. In TRUE Tradition, the M50 treadmill provides a softer deck cushion in front where foot impact takes place, while providing dependably firm foot push off towards the back. With an overall length of just 74", the M50 treadmll maximizes workout space in your home. TRUE encourages you to "Find Your Motivation" with the new M50.
The M50 includes one-touch HRC Cruise Control which allows you to "lock in" on a specific target heart rate.
|Drive System||Drive Motor||TRUE 3 hp DC|
|Frame||Frame||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Aluminum Staddle Covers||Yes|
|Handrails||Protective-Dipped Foam Flared Handrails|
|Console||Display Type||7" Single Window LCD|
|Quick Speed Keys||Yes|
|Data Readouts||Speed, Incline, Elapsed Time, Distance, Heart Rate, Calories|
|Heart Rate||Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes - Polar- Compatible|
|HRC (Heart Rate Control) Workouts||Yes - 2|
|HRC Cruise Control||Yes|
|Programming||Programs||7 Preset; 2 Custom|
|Other Features||Accessories||Reading Rack, Dual Water Bottle Holders, Oversized Accessory Tray|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||74" L x 29" W (188 cm x 74 cm)|
|Running Surface||58" L x 20" W (147 cm x 51 cm)|
|Machine Weight||231 lbs (105 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||300 lbs. (136 kg)|
|Incline Range||0 - 15%|
|Step-Up Height||6.7" (17 cm.)|
|Warranty||Warranty||Frame - Lifetime; Motor - 30 Years; Parts - 5 Years; Labor - 1 Year|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.