The new M50 treadmill was designed with the user foremost in mind. Featuring TRUE's orthopedic belt and aluminum straddle covers, the M50 stands apart from the rest. Only TRUE puts the extra finishing touches into each and every product, and the M50 is no exception to this rule. In TRUE Tradition, the M50 treadmill provides a softer deck cushion in front where foot impact takes place, while providing dependably firm foot push off towards the back. With an overall length of just 74", the M50 treadmll maximizes workout space in your home. TRUE encourages you to "Find Your Motivation" with the new M50.
The M50 includes one-touch HRC Cruise Control which allows you to "lock in" on a specific target heart rate.
|Drive System||Drive Motor||TRUE 3 hp DC|
|Frame||Frame||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Aluminum Staddle Covers||Yes|
|Handrails||Protective-Dipped Foam Flared Handrails|
|Console||Display Type||7" Single Window LCD|
|Quick Speed Keys||Yes|
|Data Readouts||Speed, Incline, Elapsed Time, Distance, Heart Rate, Calories|
|Heart Rate||Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes - Polar- Compatible|
|HRC (Heart Rate Control) Workouts||Yes - 2|
|HRC Cruise Control||Yes|
|Programming||Programs||7 Preset; 2 Custom|
|Other Features||Accessories||Reading Rack, Dual Water Bottle Holders, Oversized Accessory Tray|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||74" L x 29" W (188 cm x 74 cm)|
|Running Surface||58" L x 20" W (147 cm x 51 cm)|
|Machine Weight||231 lbs (105 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||300 lbs. (136 kg)|
|Incline Range||0 - 15%|
|Step-Up Height||6.7" (17 cm.)|
|Warranty||Warranty||Frame - Lifetime; Motor - 30 Years; Parts - 5 Years; Labor - 1 Year|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.