THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN AWARDED A BEST BUY RUNNER UP BY TREADMILL DOCTOR
See all the Awards
THE CLASSIC TRUETREADMILL
The Z5 treadmill meets TRUE's uncompromising standards for quality with a walk-through frame that allows full use of the Z5's running surface, but keeps the footprint small to maximize your space. Sleek, intelligent design complements a room instead of taking it over.
LIKE WALKING ON AIR
The Z5 has TRUE's patented Soft System™ deck. The front third of the deck is softer, so that when your foot strikes the tread belt, it reduces the impact. As your foot moves back along the belt, the surface stabilizes to give you a firm push-off. This means significantly less stress on your ankles, knees, hips, and back. It also reduces trampolining,that annoying bouncy feeling that you can get with other treadmills. In addition, the Z5 offers an orthopedic belt that reduces foot and leg stress even further.
STRONG AND STABLE WINS IN THE LONG RUN
Rather than using lightweight aluminum, all TRUE treadmills feature heavy-gauge, robotically welded steel throughout for superior stability, durability and performance. This helps ensure that you and your TRUE will be together for years to come.
YOU DESERVE SOME QUIET TIME
The TRUE Z5 treadmill features a state-of-the-art motor that, when coupled with its proprietary belt and deck system, gives you the quietest, smoothest workout possible without disturbing other members of your household or your neighbors. You can also easily enjoy your favorite TV show or music while you use your TRUE treadmill
THE HEART OF THE SYSTEM
The Z5 features TRUE's wireless HRC (Heart Rate Control) system. You select your target heart rate and Heart Rate Control will automatically adjust both grade and speed to help you maintain that heart rate for the ultimate goal focused workout. There is no better way to obtain maximum results from your fitness program in the least amount of time. The Z5 also features walk/run quick keys for ease of use.
|Drive System||Motor||TRUE 3 hp DC|
|Exercise Surface||TRUE Soft System||Yes|
|Frame||Frame||Robotically-Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Aluminum Staddle Covers||Yes|
|Handrails||Protective Dipped Foam Flared Handrails|
|Console||Display Type||2-Window Custom LCD|
|Express Command Keys||Yes|
|Quick Speed Keys||Yes|
|Data Readouts||Speed, Incline, Elapsed Time, Time Remaining, Distance, Pace, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, METs, Calories|
|Heart Rate||Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar Equipped|
|HRC (Heart Rate Control) Workouts||2 Target HRC|
|HRC Cruise Control||Yes|
|RxHRC (Personalized 21-24 Week Workout)||N/A|
Manual, Quick Start, Hill Intervals, Weight Loss, Speed Intervals, Cardio Challenge
|Custom Workouts||3 User-Defined Workouts|
|Other Features||Accessories||Reading Rack, 2 Water Bottle Holders/Accessory Trays|
|Balance Bar Control Pad||N/A|
|Personal Cooling System||N/A|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||68"L x 28" W (173 cm x 71 cm)|
|Running Surface||54" L x 20" W (137 cm x 51 cm)|
|Machine Weight||260 lbs (118 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||400 lbs (181 kg)|
|Incline Range||0 to 15%|
|Speed Range||0-12 mph (0-19 kph)|
|Step-Up Height||5.5" (14 cm)|
|Warranty||Warranty||Frame - Lifetime; Motor - 30 Years; Parts - 10 Years; Labor - 1 Year|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.