THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN AWARDED A RUNNER'S WORLD #1 PICK
See all the Awards
The Z5.4 treadmill meets the TRUE standard for quality with a walk-through frame that allows full use of the Z5.4's running surface, but keeps the footprint small to maximize your space. Sleek, intelligent design complements a room instead of taking it over. Walk/run and speed quick keys offer fast and simple access to workout options.
LIKE WALKING ON AIR
The Z5.4 has TRUE's patented Soft System™ deck. The front third of the deck is softer, so that when your foot strikes the tread belt, it reduces the impact. As your foot moves back along the belt, the surface stabilizes to give you a firm push-off. This means significantly less stress on your ankles, knees, hips, and back. It also reduces trampolining, that annoying bouncy feeling that you can get with other treadmills. In addition, the Z5.4 offers an orthopedic belt and Soft Select™ options to adjust the deck firmness and reduce foot and leg stress even further.
STRONG AND STABLE WINS IN THE LONG RUN
Rather than using lightweight aluminum, all TRUE treadmills feature heavy-gauge, robotically welded steel throughout for superior stability, durability and performance. This helps ensure that you and your TRUE will be together for years to come.
YOU DESERVE SOME QUIET TIME
The TRUE Z5.4 treadmill features a state-of-the-art motor that, when coupled with its proprietary belt and deck system, gives you the quietest, smoothest workout possible without disturbing other members of your household or your neighbors. You can also easily enjoy your favorite TV show or music while you use your TRUE treadmill.
THE HEART OF THE SYSTEM
The Z5.4 features TRUE's wireless Heart Rate Control (HRC)® system. You select your target heart rate and Heart Rate Control will automatically adjust both grade and speed to help you maintain that heart rate for the ultimate goal focused workout. There is no better way to obtain maximum results from your fitness program in the least amount of time.
|Drive System||Motor||TRUE 3hp DC|
|Exercise Surface||TRUE Soft System||Yes|
|Frame||Frame||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Aluminum Straddle Covers||Yes|
|Handrails||Protective Dipped Foam Flared Handrails|
|Console||Display Type||2-Window Custom LCD|
|Express Command Keys||Yes|
|Quick Speed Keys||Yes|
|Data Readouts||Speed, Incline, Elapsed Time, Time Remaining, Distance, Pace, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, METs, Calories|
|Heart Rate||Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar Equipped|
|HRC (Heart Rate Control) Workouts||2 Target HRC|
|HRC Cruise Control||Yes|
|RxHRC (Personalized 21-24 Week Workout)||N/A|
|Programming||Programs||Manual, Quick Start, Hill Intervals, Weight Loss, Speed Intervals, Cardio Challenge|
|Custom Workouts||3 User Defined Workouts|
|Other Features||Accessories||Reading Rack, 2 Water Bottle Holders/Accessory Trays|
|Balance Bar Control Pad||
|Personal Cooling System||N/A|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||68"L x 30"W (173 cm x 71 cm)|
|Running Surface||54" L x 22" W (137 cm x 51 cm)|
|Machine Weight||278 lbs (126 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||400 lbs (181 kg)|
|Incline Range||0 to 15%|
|Speed Range||0-12 mph (0-19 kph)|
|Step-Up Height||5.5" (14 cm)|
|Warranty||Warranty||Frame - Lifetime; Motor - 30 Years; Parts - 10 Years; Labor - 1 Year|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.