THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN AWARDED A BEST BUY BY TREADMILL DOCTOR
See all the Awards
The TRUE PS300 treadmill is manufactured with commercial-grade materials and the finest components for extreme durability. Coupled with a great warranty and service plan, you know that your treadmill will stand up to years of heavy use.
TRUE offers users a comfortable and safe workout experience. The PS300 treadmill offers one of the largest running surfaces in the industry. This feature, along with the handrails, puts you on a treadmill build with safety in mind. In addition, the TRUE Soft Select ensures the most orthopedically correct shock absorption by providing a soft surface on impact while transitioning to a firm surface for push-off.
Our PS300 model has an orthopedic belt for those who want the ultimate reduction of impact on the joints and knees. You'll instantly notice increased comfort in each stride.
The PS300 is equipped with a digital contact heart rate monitoring system and a POLAR wireless system to assist you in maintaining your optimal heart rate to maximize your work out. TRUE HRC Cruise Control allows you to "lock in" your targeted heart rate. Once your target is entered, one touch TRUE HRC Cruise Control will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of your workout to maintain your target heart rate.
|Drive System||Motor||TRUE 3hp DC|
|Exercise Surface||TRUE Soft System||Yes|
|Frame||Frame||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Aluminum Straddle Covers||N/A|
Protective Dipped Foam Flared Handrails
|Console||Display Type||7" Single Window LCD|
|Express Command Keys||
|Quick Speed Keys||Yes|
|Data Readouts||Speed, Incline, Elapsed Time, Time Remaining, Distance, Pace, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, METs, Calories|
|Heart Rate||Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar Compatible|
|HRC (Heart Rate Control) Workouts||1 Target HRC|
|HRC Cruise Control||Yes|
|RxHRC (Personalized 21-24 Week Workout)||N/A|
|Programming||Programs||Manual, Quick Start, Calorie Burner, Hill Intervals, Speed Intervals (2), Speed Ramp, Glute Buster, Leg Shaper, Cardio Challenge|
|Custom Workouts||2 User Defined Workouts|
|Other Features||Accessories||Water Bottle Holder, Key Tray|
|Safety||Safety Clip, Extended Handrails, Large Straddle Covers|
|Balance Bar Control Pad||N/A|
|Personal Cooling System||N/A|
|Physical Specifications||78" L x 31.5" W (198 cm x 80 cm)|
|Running Surface||60"L x 21"W (153 cm x 53 cm)|
|Machine Weight||284 lbs (129 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||350 lbs (159 kg)|
|Incline Range||0 to 15%|
|Speed Range||0.5 - 12 mph (0.8 - 19 kph)|
|Step-Up Height||6.25" (16 cm)|
|Warranty||Frame - Lifetime; Motor - 30 Years; Parts - 7 Years (effective 10/1/11); Labor - 1 Year|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.