THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN AWARDED A CONSUMER DIGEST #1 BEST BUY
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN AWARDED A BEST BUY RUNNER UP BY TREADMILL DOCTOR
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN AWARDED A RUNNER'S WORLD #1 PICK
See all the Awards
The TRUE PS800 features a larger motor, aluminum straddle covers and Soft Select™ which allows you to customize the softness or firmness of the deck surface.
MADE TO GO THE DISTANCE
The TRUE PS800 treadmill is manufactured with commercial-grade materials and the finest components for extreme durability. The reversible deck available on this model extends its lifetime. Coupled with a great warranty and service plan, you know that your treadmill will stand up to years of heavy use.
SAFETY AND COMFORT
TRUE offers users a comfortable and safe workout experience. The PS800 treadmill offers one of the largest running surfaces in the industry. This feature, along with handrails, puts you on a treadmill built with safety in mind. In addition, the TRUE Soft System™ ensures the most orthopedically correct shock absorption by providing a soft surface on impact while transitioning to a firm surface for push-off. In addition, the PS800 features Soft Select™, which allows the user to set the firmness of the deck.
CUSTOMIZED TO FIT YOU
Our PS800 model has an orthopedic belt for those who want the ultimate reduction of impact on the joints and knees. You'll instantly notice increased comfort in each stride
The PS800 is equipped with a digital contact heart rate monitoring system and a Polar wireless system to assist you in maintaining your optimal heart rate to maximize your workouts. TRUE HRC Cruise Control allows you to lock in on your targeted heart rate. Once your target is entered, one touch TRUE HRC Cruise Control will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of your workout to maintain your target heart rate (operates just like the Cruise Control in your car).
|Drive System||Motor||TRUE 4hp DC|
|Exercise Surface||TRUE Soft System||Yes|
|Frame||Frame||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Aluminum Straddle Covers||Yes|
|Handrails||Protective Dipped Foam Flared Handrails|
|Console||Display Type||7" Single Window Custom LCD|
|Express Command Keys||Yes|
|Quick Speed Keys||Yes|
|Data Readouts||Speed, Incline, Elapsed Time, Time Remaining, Distance, Pace, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, METs, Calories|
|Heart Rate||Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar Compatible|
|HRC (Heart Rate Control) Workouts||1 Target HRC, 1 Interval HRC|
|HRC Cruise Control||Yes|
|RxHRC (Personalized 21-24 Week Workout)||N/A|
|Programming||Programs||Manual, Quick Start, Calorie Burner, Hill Intervals, Speed Intervals (2), Speed Ramp, Glute Buster, Leg Shaper, Cardio Challenge|
|Custom Workouts||2 User Defined Workouts|
|Other Features||Accessories||Water Bottle Holder, Key Tray|
|Safety||Safety Clip, Extended Handrails, Large Straddle Covers|
|Balance Bar Control Pad||N/A|
|Personal Cooling System||N/A|
|Physical Specifications||78"L x 31.5"W (198 cm x 80 cm)|
|Running Surface||60"L x 21"W (153 cm x 53 cm)|
|Machine Weight||316 lbs (143 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||350 lbs (159 kg)|
|Incline Range||0 to 15%|
|Speed Range||0.5 - 12 mph (0.8 - 19 kph)|
|Step-Up Height||6.25" (16 cm)|
|Warranty||Warranty||Frame - Lifetime; Motor - 30 Years; Parts - 10 Years; Labor - 1 Year|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.