THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN AWARDED A BEST BUY RUNNER UP BY TREADMILL DOCTOR
See all the Awards
The new TRUE PS850 treadmill is a stylish yet rugged machine offering superior durability, performance and innovation. The new enhanced profile along with iPod connectivity offer the ultimate combination. Also, feature on the PS850 is Soft Select which allows you to customize the softness or firmness of the deck surface. The TRUE PS850 is designed to be the best, for those that demand that best.
EFFECTIVE, INSPIRING WORKOUTS
Equipped with a digital contact heart rate monitoring system and a Polar wireless system to assist in maintaining your optimal heart rate to maximize your workouts.
TRUE IMPACT ABSORPTION
TRUE's patented Soft System offers the most biomechnically correct running surface available.
BUILT FOR THE LONG RUN
Test for thousands of hours on TRUE's "Treadbuster" and backed accordingly.
Includes deck and belt.
(PS850) Treadmill Specifications
|Drive System||TRUE 4hp DC|
|Frame||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Protective Dipped Foam Flared Handrails|
|Console||15" Touch Screen||11" Custom LCD|
|Integrated 15" LCD with touch screen technology and built-in TV, integrated connector for your iPod with music and video featuring onscreen navigation, scenic landscape perspectives, USB connectivity, NTSC/ATSC/QAM digital tuner or PAL/SECAM tuner||Integrated connector for your iPod|
|Speed, Incline, Elapsed Time, Time Remaining, Distance, Distance Remaining, Pace, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, METs, Calories, Calories/Hour, Segment Time Remaining||Speed, Incline, Elapsed Time, Time Remaining, Distance, Pace, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, % of Maximum Heart Rate, METs, Calories, Level|
Yes - Polar Equipped
|Programming||21 Preset, 4 Custom, 5 Saved||13 Preset, 2 Custom, 1 Custom Interval, 3 Saved|
|Gerkin Protocol and 4-Military||Gerkin Protocol|
|Other Features||Reading Rack, 2 Water Bottle Holders, and Integrated iPod/Accessory Tray|
|Safety Clip Equipped, Extended Handrails, Large Straddle Covers|
|Physical Specifications||78"x31.5" (198 cm x 80 cm)|
|60"L x 21" W (153 cm x 53 cm)|
|393 lbs (178 kg)||386 lbs (175 kg)|
|350 lbs (159 kg)|
|0% - 15%|
|6.25" (16 cm)|
|Warranty||Frame - Lifetime; Motor - 30 years; Parts - 10 years; Labor - 1 year; Touch Screen Console - 5 Years; Headphone jack, connector for your iPod, and USB port - 6 months parts, no labor||Frame - Lifetime; Motor - 30 years; Parts - 10 years; Labor - 1 year; Headphone jack, connector for your iPod, and USB port - 6 months parts, no labor|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.