THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN AWARDED A BEST BUY RUNNER UP BY TREADMILL DOCTOR
See all the Awards
The new TRUE PS850 treadmill is a stylish yet rugged machine offering superior durability, performance and innovation. The new enhanced profile along with iPod connectivity offer the ultimate combination. Also, feature on the PS850 is Soft Select which allows you to customize the softness or firmness of the deck surface. The TRUE PS850 is designed to be the best, for those that demand that best.
EFFECTIVE, INSPIRING WORKOUTS
Equipped with a digital contact heart rate monitoring system and a Polar wireless system to assist in maintaining your optimal heart rate to maximize your workouts.
TRUE IMPACT ABSORPTION
TRUE's patented Soft System offers the most biomechnically correct running surface available.
BUILT FOR THE LONG RUN
Test for thousands of hours on TRUE's "Treadbuster" and backed accordingly.
Includes deck and belt.
(PS850) Treadmill Specifications
|Drive System||TRUE 4hp DC|
|Frame||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Protective Dipped Foam Flared Handrails|
|Console||15" Touch Screen||11" Custom LCD|
|Integrated 15" LCD with touch screen technology and built-in TV, integrated connector for your iPod with music and video featuring onscreen navigation, scenic landscape perspectives, USB connectivity, NTSC/ATSC/QAM digital tuner or PAL/SECAM tuner||Integrated connector for your iPod|
|Speed, Incline, Elapsed Time, Time Remaining, Distance, Distance Remaining, Pace, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, METs, Calories, Calories/Hour, Segment Time Remaining||Speed, Incline, Elapsed Time, Time Remaining, Distance, Pace, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, % of Maximum Heart Rate, METs, Calories, Level|
Yes - Polar Equipped
|Programming||21 Preset, 4 Custom, 5 Saved||13 Preset, 2 Custom, 1 Custom Interval, 3 Saved|
|Gerkin Protocol and 4-Military||Gerkin Protocol|
|Other Features||Reading Rack, 2 Water Bottle Holders, and Integrated iPod/Accessory Tray|
|Safety Clip Equipped, Extended Handrails, Large Straddle Covers|
|Physical Specifications||78"x31.5" (198 cm x 80 cm)|
|60"L x 21" W (153 cm x 53 cm)|
|393 lbs (178 kg)||386 lbs (175 kg)|
|350 lbs (159 kg)|
|0% - 15%|
|6.25" (16 cm)|
|Warranty||Frame - Lifetime; Motor - 30 years; Parts - 10 years; Labor - 1 year; Touch Screen Console - 5 Years; Headphone jack, connector for your iPod, and USB port - 6 months parts, no labor||Frame - Lifetime; Motor - 30 years; Parts - 10 years; Labor - 1 year; Headphone jack, connector for your iPod, and USB port - 6 months parts, no labor|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.