THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN AWARDED A 'HEAD OF THE CLASS' BY FITNESS PROFESSOR
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN AWARDED A BEST BUY BY TREADMILL DOCTOR
See all the Awards
A RUGGED BEAUTY
The TRUE® ES900 treadmill is a stylish yet rugged machine offering superior durability, performance and innovation. The sweeping hydroformed pedestals of the ES900 are fabricated from steel plates which sit on a commercial roll formed steel frame for unmatched strength and stability. Aluminum straddle covers offer a more stylish and enduring alternative to plastic. The TRUE ES900 is designed to be the best, for those who demand the best.
EFFECTIVE, INSPIRING WORKOUTS
The TRUE ES900 is equipped with a digital contact heart rate monitoring system and a Polar® wireless system to assist you in maintaining your optimal heart rate to maximize your workouts. Whether you’re looking to lose weight or increase cardio endurance, heart rate training is a crucial element in achieving your goals because weight loss requires you to maintain a lower heart rate than a cardio endurance regimen.
The ES900 features an 11” LCD screen elegantly displayed in its new smaller console. Available components such as walk/run quick keys and membrane switch mid-bar controls allow you to program, customize and adjust your workout easily. Also standard on the ES900 is an integrated personal fan which will give you a more comfortable, enjoyable workout experience.
CUSHIONS EVERY STRIDE
TRUE’s patented Soft System® offers the most biomechanically correct running surface available. Neoprene shock absorbers in the front third of the deck cushion each foot strike, while the back of the deck provides a firmer surface allowing for a stronger push off with each stride. Soft SelectTM puts you in control of the level of softness of firmness of the deck. Combined with our signature belt and deck interaction driven by a custom QDriveTM motor, the TRUE ES900 delivers an extremely comfortable and quiet ride from start to finish, even at a 15% incline and -3% decline.
GUARANTEED RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT
Every TRUE ES treadmill is manufactured with commercial grade materials and the finest components for maximum durability. Your TRUE ES treadmill is designed to go the distance thanks to its heavy gauge steel frame and reliable QDrive Motor...both carry a lifetime warranty. Many other premium components are covered for 10 years and we provide additional peace of mind with a two year service warranty from the date of purchase.
HRC (HEART RATE CONTROL) & HRC CRUISE CONTROL
TRUE HRC Cruise ControlTM allows you to “lock in” on your targeted heart rate. Once your target is entered, TRUE HRC Cruise Control will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of your workout to maintain your target heart rate (operates just like the Cruise Control in your car).
RxHRCTM is another TRUE exclusive that keeps you coming back for more by automatically programming a customized 21-24 week workout based on your input. TRUE helps you create goal focused workouts and attain those goals.
|Drive System||Motor||TRUE 4hp DC Quiet-Drive|
|Exercise Surface||TRUE Soft System||YES|
|Frame||Frame||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Aluminum Straddle Covers||YES|
|Handrails||Molded Urethane, Moisture Resistant Flared Handrails|
|Console||Display Type||15" Single Window Enhanced Custom LCD|
|Express Command Keys||Yes|
|Quick Speed Keys||Yes|
|Data Readouts||Speed, Incline, Elapsed Time, Time Remaining, Distance, Pace, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, % of Maximum Heart Rate, METs, Calories, Level|
|Heart Rate||Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar Equipped|
|HRC (Heart Rate Control) Workouts||5 Target HRC, 5 Interval HRC, 4 Distance Based HRC|
|HRC Cruise Control||Yes|
|RxHRC (Personalized 21-24 Week Workout)||Yes|
|Programming||Programs||Manual, Quick Start, Calorie Burner, Calorie Goal, Hill Intervals, Speed Intervals (2), Speed Ramp, Glute Buster, Leg Shaper, Cardio Challenge, 5K Run, 10K Run|
2- Custom Workouts and 1 Custom Interval, 3 User Defined Workouts
|Fitness Tests||Gerkin Protocol|
|Other Features||Accessories||Reading Rack, 2 Water Bottle Holders, 2 Accessory Trays|
|Safety||Safety Clip, Extended Handrails, Large Straddle Covers|
|Balance Bar Control Pad||Yes|
|Personal Cooling System||Yes|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||82"L x 33"W (208 cm x 84 cm)|
|Running Surface||60"L x 22"W (152 cm x 56 cm)|
|Machine Weight||420 lbs (191 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||400 lbs (181 kg)|
|Incline Range||-3 to 15%|
|Speed Range||0-12 mph (0-19 kph)|
9" (23 cm)
|Warranty||Warranty||Frame - Lifetime; Motor - Lifetime; Parts - 10 Years; Labor - 2 Years|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.