Spirit XG400 E-Glide Trainer
All Spirit Fitness e•Glide Trainers are designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. We are confident that if you enjoy the experience – proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, that you will adhere to a regular exercise routine with whichever e•Glide you choose.
The XG400 is our top of the line e•Glide Trainer. It has the same basic design as the XG200, but with many more programming options and product features. This model is geared around someone that values extensive feedback and maximum workout variety. It will appeal to both runners and cyclists as a cross training modality that is full weight bearing, without the impact.
This unit features the patent pending “Direct Drive” system that creates a fluid, friction free experience, electromagnetic resistance, contact and telemetric heart rate, and full programming capabilities.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.