BH Fitness XS8 commercial grade elliptical offers long 20" stride length for natural feel, unique arc upper body path that creates natural arm movement across the body for optimized feel and added performance, 12-built-in programs for quick start, 16-levels of resistance to customize workout, easy to view bright LED matrix console, program profile graphics, fingertip controls for convenient program adjustments, polar heart rate sensors to track your performance, PCS performance soft step cushion for added comfort to endure long training sessions, Aluminum anti-jump rails for secure use, self generated-"Powered by You" for no plug in and much more from this 102-year old company providing world ranked athletes globally the tools to perform their best, why not you.
Commercial Grade Quality
20" Natural Stride
Self Generating- "Powered by You"
Contact Heart Rate Sensors
PCS Performance Soft Step
Warranty: Lifetime Frame, 5-Year Parts, 1-Year Home Labor
Assembled: 70" x 34" x 75"
Assembled Weight: 193lbs.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.