Featuring full length thick hand rails for both safety and support, a high torque 1.25 HP motor, and a max user weight of 310 lbs. Any user will find the T50 easy to access with its belt wide rear entry ramp and 17.75” x 51” orthopedic walking belt. The high torque motor has been tuned to meet the needs of today’s seniors and is capable of moving a load from 0.1 mph to 5 mph in 0.1 mph increments.
While most other ‘walking’ treadmills feature ¼ to ½ length hand rails, the T50 goes the extra mile with full length hand rails. Each rail is fully padded and is a full 2 inches thick thus adding an extra level of comfort. Another limiting factor for most treadmills in this market is the size of the LED Display.
Again Endurance Cardio has answered the call with 3 Jumbo 1 ¾” big blue LED displays devoted to Time / Distance, Speed, and Heart Rate / Calories. All interface buttons are oversized and easy to use. At a time when the prevailing thought in treadmill design is more is better, Best Fitness has truly listened to its customers and taken out the confusion and waste of too many frills and needless programs, and come up with a simple yet functional treadmill that simply gets the job done.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.