This is a 1200sqft Commercial Fitness Equipment package designed for an unsupervised setting such as a Corporate Fitness Center, Hotel Workout Room, Home Owner’s Association Fitness Center, Fire Stations, Police Stations etc. This can also be used as a base starter package for Middle School Workout Rooms, Personal trainer Studios, and other fitness room applications.
The package consists of the following units:
3 x Spirit Fitness CT800 Treadmills
2 x Spirit Fitness CE800 Ellipticals
1 x Spirit Fitness CR800 Recumbent Bike
1 x Spirit Fitness CU800 Upright Bike
1 x Body Solid DPRS-SF Pro Dual Multi Press Machine
1 x Body Solid DPEC-SF Pro Dual Pec-Rear Delt Machine
1 x Body Solid DLAT-SF Pro Dual Lat & Mid Row Machine
1 x Body Solid DBTC-SF Pro Dual Bicep/Tricep Machine
1 x Body Solid DABB-SF Pro Dual Ab/Back Machine
1 x Body Solid DCLP-SF Pro Dual Leg & Calf Press Machine
1 x Body Solid DLEC-SF Pro Dual Leg Extension & Curl Machine
1 x Body Solid DIOT-SF Pro Dual Inner-Outer Thigh Machine
1 x Body Solid GDCC210 Compact Functional Trainer
1 x Body Solid SCB1000 Pro ClubLine Counter Balanced Smith Machine
3 x Body Solid SFID325 Pro ClubLine Flat/Incline/Decline Bench
1 x Body Solid LVBP Leverage Bench Press
1 x Body Solid LVSP Leverage Shoulder Press
1 x Body Solid GPCB329 Heavy-Duty Preacher Curl Bench
1 x Body Solid GHYP345 45 Degree Hyperextension
1 x Body Solid GVKR82 Vertical Knee Raise, Dip, Pull-Up
1 x Body Solid GDR60 Dumbbell Rack with GDRT6 3rd Tier Option
1 x Body Solid SDRS550 and SDRS650 Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set for 5-75lbs pairs
3 x Body Solid ORST255 Olympic Rubber Grip Plate Set – 255lbs
1 x Body Solid OB47C Chrome Olympic Curl Bar
1 x Body Solid BSTSB55 Stability Ball – 55cm
1 x Body Solid BSTSB65 Stability Ball – 65cm
1 x Body Solid BSTSB75 Stability Ball – 75cm
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.