This is a 1200sqft Commercial Fitness Equipment package designed for an unsupervised setting such as a Corporate Fitness Center, Hotel Workout Room, Home Owner’s Association Fitness Center, Fire Stations, Police Stations etc. This can also be used as a base starter package for Middle School Workout Rooms, Personal trainer Studios, and other fitness room applications.
The package consists of the following units:
3 x Spirit Fitness CT800 Treadmills
2 x Spirit Fitness CE800 Ellipticals
1 x Spirit Fitness CR800 Recumbent Bike
1 x Spirit Fitness CU800 Upright Bike
1 x Body Solid DPRS-SF Pro Dual Multi Press Machine
1 x Body Solid DPEC-SF Pro Dual Pec-Rear Delt Machine
1 x Body Solid DLAT-SF Pro Dual Lat & Mid Row Machine
1 x Body Solid DBTC-SF Pro Dual Bicep/Tricep Machine
1 x Body Solid DABB-SF Pro Dual Ab/Back Machine
1 x Body Solid DCLP-SF Pro Dual Leg & Calf Press Machine
1 x Body Solid DLEC-SF Pro Dual Leg Extension & Curl Machine
1 x Body Solid DIOT-SF Pro Dual Inner-Outer Thigh Machine
1 x Body Solid GDCC210 Compact Functional Trainer
1 x Body Solid SCB1000 Pro ClubLine Counter Balanced Smith Machine
3 x Body Solid SFID325 Pro ClubLine Flat/Incline/Decline Bench
1 x Body Solid LVBP Leverage Bench Press
1 x Body Solid LVSP Leverage Shoulder Press
1 x Body Solid GPCB329 Heavy-Duty Preacher Curl Bench
1 x Body Solid GHYP345 45 Degree Hyperextension
1 x Body Solid GVKR82 Vertical Knee Raise, Dip, Pull-Up
1 x Body Solid GDR60 Dumbbell Rack with GDRT6 3rd Tier Option
1 x Body Solid SDRS550 and SDRS650 Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set for 5-75lbs pairs
3 x Body Solid ORST255 Olympic Rubber Grip Plate Set – 255lbs
1 x Body Solid OB47C Chrome Olympic Curl Bar
1 x Body Solid BSTSB55 Stability Ball – 55cm
1 x Body Solid BSTSB65 Stability Ball – 65cm
1 x Body Solid BSTSB75 Stability Ball – 75cm
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.