Call for Door Buster Price!
Must be dealer-installed within a 60-mile radius of the retail store. Residential treadmills sold outside of 60 miles will have no warranty.
A totally new and exciting way to workout. The Landice CX8 Elliptical Cross Trainer represents the most innovative, technologically advanced elliptical trainer available. The CX8 is not just one machine. It provides multiple levels of lower and upper body workouts utilizing patented Variable MotionTM and CardioCoreTM technologies. And with its ultra-smooth electronic incline you get up to a 60% gradient without the noise, vibration or maintenance found with other ramp and roller based elliptical trainers.
5 Year Warranty
Patented Electronic Variable motion
• 12 incline levels
• 0% to 60% incline (0 to 31 degrees)
• 18” to 32” stride path
Patented CardioCore™ Arm Motion
Cardio Control Panel
• Time, distance, and calorie goal programs
• 4 built-in programs
• 5 user-defined programs
• CardioCore™ abdominal muscle strengthening program
• Heart-rate control program
• Watts control program
Ramp-less Electric Incline
Only the CX8 can change both the incline and the shape of its elliptical motion. Twelve distinct incline settings can change the feel from that of a conventional elliptical trainer to a more sophisticated ramp based incline trainer, all the way up to the motion of an extreme hiker.
4 Machines in 1
The Landice Legacy
Based in Randolph, NJ Landice is proud to be a second-generation family business. Since 1967, we have been engineering, assembling and testing the finest specialty fitness equipment on the market – and one of the only manufacturers to do so in the USA. Every Landice product is built with commercial-grade quality and crafted to withstand the harshest workout environments. While Landice is made for the needs of residential use, our training equipment is also used by commercial gyms, physical therapy and rehabilitation centers, hospitals, police and fire departments, colleges and universities, professional sports teams, and the United States Armed Forces. You may never need the level of engineering that goes into a Landice, but you can be assured that each Landice machine provides a reliable, durable and easy-to-maintain experience. We are so confident in the workmanship and quality of our equipment that we provide the only Lifetime Parts Warranty in the industry for our residential machines. As a small family company, we are always competing against the big guys, that’s why we are so proud to be top-rated by the leading industry publications and consumer polls year-after-year. Landice plans to continue with its tradition of worldwide excellence well into the future. We continually refine and enhance our products and offerings so you will get the best workout possible and reach your health and fitness goals.
Thank you for your support,
Greg & Dave
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.