Call for Door Buster Price!
Must be dealer-installed within a 60-mile radius of the retail store. Residential treadmills sold outside of 60 miles will have no warranty.
A totally new and exciting way to workout. The Landice CX8 Elliptical Cross Trainer represents the most innovative, technologically advanced elliptical trainer available. The CX8 is not just one machine. It provides multiple levels of lower and upper body workouts utilizing patented Variable MotionTM and CardioCoreTM technologies. And with its ultra-smooth electronic incline you get up to a 60% gradient without the noise, vibration or maintenance found with other ramp and roller based elliptical trainers.
5 Year Warranty
Patented Electronic Variable motion
• 12 incline levels
• 0% to 60% incline (0 to 31 degrees)
• 18” to 32” stride path
Patented CardioCore™ Arm Motion
Cardio Control Panel
• Time, distance, and calorie goal programs
• 4 built-in programs
• 5 user-defined programs
• CardioCore™ abdominal muscle strengthening program
• Heart-rate control program
• Watts control program
Ramp-less Electric Incline
Only the CX8 can change both the incline and the shape of its elliptical motion. Twelve distinct incline settings can change the feel from that of a conventional elliptical trainer to a more sophisticated ramp based incline trainer, all the way up to the motion of an extreme hiker.
4 Machines in 1
The Landice Legacy
Based in Randolph, NJ Landice is proud to be a second-generation family business. Since 1967, we have been engineering, assembling and testing the finest specialty fitness equipment on the market – and one of the only manufacturers to do so in the USA. Every Landice product is built with commercial-grade quality and crafted to withstand the harshest workout environments. While Landice is made for the needs of residential use, our training equipment is also used by commercial gyms, physical therapy and rehabilitation centers, hospitals, police and fire departments, colleges and universities, professional sports teams, and the United States Armed Forces. You may never need the level of engineering that goes into a Landice, but you can be assured that each Landice machine provides a reliable, durable and easy-to-maintain experience. We are so confident in the workmanship and quality of our equipment that we provide the only Lifetime Parts Warranty in the industry for our residential machines. As a small family company, we are always competing against the big guys, that’s why we are so proud to be top-rated by the leading industry publications and consumer polls year-after-year. Landice plans to continue with its tradition of worldwide excellence well into the future. We continually refine and enhance our products and offerings so you will get the best workout possible and reach your health and fitness goals.
Thank you for your support,
Greg & Dave
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.