Beginning with the first stepping machine in 1983, StairMaster® has been a legendary name in the gym. Today the tradition continues with the Stairmaster Gauntlet. Building on 30 years of experience and proven performance, the Gauntlet provides a superior combination of cardio and strength training in our most comfortable design ever. The machine features a deeper, wider step surface with durable, rust-free polypropylene construction and a range of console and accessory options. It’s a combination of quality and innovation delivering a workout that’s head and shoulders above anything else in the gym.
D-1 Backlight LCD
The 2-window LCD console features an easy-to-read backlit display with familiar programs and Polar® compatible heart rate monitoring.
|Product Dimensions||58" L x 34" W x 89" H (147cm L x 86cm W x 226cm H)|
|Product Weight||328 lbs (149 kg)|
|Max User Weight||350 lbs (159 kg)|
|Power Requirements||Input Voltage 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz 100 VA|
|Display||Backlit LCD Console D-1|
|TV Option||15.6" digital television with HD capabilities (SMV-1)|
|Warm Bar Functions||Contact Heart Rate sensors and automatic stop button|
|Fitness Tests||Multi-stage Fit Test, CPAT Fire Fit Test and WFI StepMill® Test|
|Drive System||Electronically controlled alternator with chain drive precisely controls the stair speed allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones|
|Step Action||Revolving staircase with eight steps, 8" (20cm) high, 9” (23cm) deep and 22" (56cm) wide|
|Step Rate||24 to 162 steps/minute|
|Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® compatible wireless; contact sensors|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.