The StairClimber has 3 console options:
2 Window Backlit LCD Console (Base Product)
10" Touch Screen (Please Call to Order)
10" Touch Screen + TV Tuner (Please Call to Order)
Features and Specifications
|Easy-to-read||two window backlit LCD console displays time, interval timer, level (1-20), heart rate, calories, floors climbed, floors per minute, watts, METs and workout profile|
|10 programmed workouts||include Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Intervals, Bell-Shaped, Build, Mystery Challenge, Steady, and Heart Rate Zone Trainer.|
|Fitness tests||include Multi-stage CPAT Fire Fit Test and WFI Test|
|iPod charging cable||is included to charge iPod/iPad/iPhone devices|
|Smooth stepping action||comes from the electronically controlled alternator with chain drive that precisely controls the pedal descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones.|
|Quieter step design||improves fluidity of stepping motion and provides added cushion for joints.|
|One-piece soft pedals||offer the ultimate in stepping comfort.|
|Handrails||are ergonomically designed, which means users experience a natural movement that minimizes impact.|
|Independent pedal geometry||with four-bar linkage keeps pedals level ensuring a safe, biomechanically correct movement.|
|Water bottle holder||combined with an accessory tray for personal items such as an MP3 player.|
|Polar compatible||telemetry heart rate monitoring.|
|Step range||1” to 14” (2.5cm to 36cm)|
|Step rate||26 to 174 steps per minute|
|Power requirements||cordless – battery charger included|
|Maximum user weight||300 lbs (136 kg)|
|Product dimensions||43” L x 27” W x 68” H (109cm L x 68cm W x 173cm H)|
|Machine weight||150 lbs (68 kg)|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.