The StairClimber has 3 console options:
2 Window Backlit LCD Console (Base Product)
10" Touch Screen (Please Call to Order)
10" Touch Screen + TV Tuner (Please Call to Order)
Features and Specifications
|Easy-to-read||two window backlit LCD console displays time, interval timer, level (1-20), heart rate, calories, floors climbed, floors per minute, watts, METs and workout profile|
|10 programmed workouts||include Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Intervals, Bell-Shaped, Build, Mystery Challenge, Steady, and Heart Rate Zone Trainer.|
|Fitness tests||include Multi-stage CPAT Fire Fit Test and WFI Test|
|iPod charging cable||is included to charge iPod/iPad/iPhone devices|
|Smooth stepping action||comes from the electronically controlled alternator with chain drive that precisely controls the pedal descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones.|
|Quieter step design||improves fluidity of stepping motion and provides added cushion for joints.|
|One-piece soft pedals||offer the ultimate in stepping comfort.|
|Handrails||are ergonomically designed, which means users experience a natural movement that minimizes impact.|
|Independent pedal geometry||with four-bar linkage keeps pedals level ensuring a safe, biomechanically correct movement.|
|Water bottle holder||combined with an accessory tray for personal items such as an MP3 player.|
|Polar compatible||telemetry heart rate monitoring.|
|Step range||1” to 14” (2.5cm to 36cm)|
|Step rate||26 to 174 steps per minute|
|Power requirements||cordless – battery charger included|
|Maximum user weight||300 lbs (136 kg)|
|Product dimensions||43” L x 27” W x 68” H (109cm L x 68cm W x 173cm H)|
|Machine weight||150 lbs (68 kg)|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.