The PhysioStep LTD provides an easy & effective total body cardio workout. The recumbent sitting position combines stability with the smooth and natural feel of an elliptical. The unique, ascending arm motion provides bilinear resistance with ergonomic, rotating hand grips. Users will enjoy the quick release lever that allows for hand positioning at any angle. Other features include a low profile walk – through design and fully adjustable arms, seat, and seat back accommodate a wide range of users. The PhysioStep LTD is designed for light commercial or home use. It uses AC Power and will automatically shut off after 15 minutes of inactivity. The LCD display provides all your workout information in a clear and easy to read format. The PhysioStep LTD is designed to benefit a wide range of users from the physically fit to the physically challenged.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.