The all new KETTLER® RE 7 Recumbent Exercise Bike distinguishes itself from the competition with a SIEMENS® equipped computer featuring a multitude of programs for virtually all levels of users, KETTLER®'s exclusive Induktions Brake System™ featuring 75 levels of resistance and a Made in Germany high carbon steel frame. The fully adjustable high back seat not only provides maximum comfort but reduces strain and adds support to the spine. The open, walk-thru frame design and sure-grip handlebars allows safe and easy access of the RE 7 by any user. The high resolution VGA / LCD computer display is conveniently positioned to clearly view the data as well as to easily reach all controls. The advanced SIEMENS® electronics are celebrated for their accuracy as every RE 7 unit is calibrated to meet stringent European therapeutic standards that qualify the unit as suitable for use in use in Hospital and Clinical environments . With all of its superior components, quality German craftsmanship and easy to use controls, the KETTLER® RE 7 Recumbent Exercise Bike easily stands head and shoulders above the competition, all the while from a relaxed seated position
|Box Dimension||67 x 24 x 28|
|Item Dimension||67 x 22 x 48|
|Set Up Weight||152|
|General Item Information||Indoor Training Bike|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.