RE 7 7688-160 Recumbent Exercise Bike
The all new KETTLER® RE7 distinguishes itself from the competition with a Siemens® equipped computer featuring a multitude of programs for virtually all levels of users, KETTLER®'s exclusive Induktions Brake System™ featuring 75 levels of resistance and a Made in Germany high carbon steel frame. The fully adjustable high back seat not only provides maximum comfort but reduces strain and adds support to the spine. The open, walk-thru frame design and sure-grip handlebars allows safe and easy access of the RE7 by any user. The high resolution VGA / LCD computer display is conveniently positioned to clearly view the data as well as to easily reach all controls. The advanced Siemens® electronics are celebrated for their accuracy as every RE7 unit is calibrated to meet stringent European therapeutic standards that qualify the unit as suitable for use in use in Hospital and Clinical environments. With all of its superior components, quality German craftsmanship and easy to use controls, the KETTLER® RE7 easily stands head and shoulders above the competition, all the while from a relaxed seated position.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.