LOOKS GREAT...LASTS LONG
The PS100 walk-through recumbent bike is built on a custom-designed, racetrack-inspired steel frame that is a perfect complement to any exercise facility, especially when combined with other cardio pieces in the PS series. TRUE® uses the most durable materials available in this class to ensure that the PS100 will look good for the long haul.
Six pre-programmed workouts including manual, quick start, random, cardio, fat burn and hills provide a variety of training options for users with a wide range of abilities and goals. Programming on the fly allows users to adjust workout settings while using the bike.
ADJUSTABLE, RECLINING SEAT
The TRUE PS100 recumbent bike features a multi-setting, adjustable seat that optimizes range of motion while minimizing pressure on soft tissues. The reclining seat back allows infinite adjustment to fit multiple body types and comfort angles.
BUILT TO LAST
TRUE’s PS100 offers one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry: a lifetime frame warranty, two years on parts and one year labor coverage. At TRUE we stand behind our products, so you can enjoy years of worry free service.
TRUE HRC (HEART RATE CONTROL)®
The PS100 is equipped with a contact heart rate monitoring system as well as a wireless telemetry system, both of which assist users in maintaining their optimum heart rate and maximizing their workout results. The HRC Cruise Control™ function allows users to "lock in" on a specific target heart rate. Cruise Control will automatically adjust speed and incline throughout the duration of a workout to maintain the target heart rate.
|Drive System||Power Source||Self Generating|
|Drive System||2 Stage Drive System with Poly-V-Belts|
|Crank||One Piece Forged Steel Crank System with Sealed Bearings|
|Resistance Source||Hybrid Self-Generating Bike|
|Frame||Frame||Robotically Welded Heavy-Duty Tubular Steel|
|Pedals||Integrated Adjustable Strap|
|Handrails/Handelbars||Replaceable Rubber Sleeve on Balance Bar and Seat Handlebar|
|Seat||Ergonomic Seat with 24 Custom Settings|
|Console||Display Type||Dual Window Red LED|
|Key Type||Membrane Switches|
|Command Keys||Express, HRC Cruise Control|
|Data Readouts||Time, Distance, RPM, Heart Rate, Work Level, Watts, METs, Caloires|
|Message Center||16 Character Alphanumeric|
|Diagnostics||Display, Speed Sensor Keys, Heart Rate, D/A Channel|
|Heart Rate||Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||YES|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Wireless Polar Compatible|
|HRC (Heart Rate Control) Workouts||Yes - 1|
|HRC Cruise Control||YES|
|Other Features||Accessories||Reading Rack, and Water Bottle Holder|
|Safety||Reinforced Walk-Through Steel Frame with Secure Footprint|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||65"L x 30" W (166cm x64cm)|
|Machine Weight / Shipping Weight||155lbs (70 kg)/ 210lbs (96kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||350lbs|
|Reistance Levels||43, Conventional 10 Watt Increments|
|Workload Range||30-450 Watts|
|Portability||Front Transport Wheels|
|Regulatory Approvals||UL, CSA|
|Warranty||Warranty||Frame Lifetime, Parts 2 Years, Labor 1 Year|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.