LOOKS GREAT...LASTS LONG
The PS100 walk-through recumbent bike is built on a custom-designed, racetrack-inspired steel frame that is a perfect complement to any exercise facility, especially when combined with other cardio pieces in the PS series. TRUE® uses the most durable materials available in this class to ensure that the PS100 will look good for the long haul.
Six pre-programmed workouts including manual, quick start, random, cardio, fat burn and hills provide a variety of training options for users with a wide range of abilities and goals. Programming on the fly allows users to adjust workout settings while using the bike.
ADJUSTABLE, RECLINING SEAT
The TRUE PS100 recumbent bike features a multi-setting, adjustable seat that optimizes range of motion while minimizing pressure on soft tissues. The reclining seat back allows infinite adjustment to fit multiple body types and comfort angles.
BUILT TO LAST
TRUE’s PS100 offers one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry: a lifetime frame warranty, two years on parts and one year labor coverage. At TRUE we stand behind our products, so you can enjoy years of worry free service.
TRUE HRC (HEART RATE CONTROL)®
The PS100 is equipped with a contact heart rate monitoring system as well as a wireless telemetry system, both of which assist users in maintaining their optimum heart rate and maximizing their workout results. The HRC Cruise Control™ function allows users to "lock in" on a specific target heart rate. Cruise Control will automatically adjust speed and incline throughout the duration of a workout to maintain the target heart rate.
|Drive System||Power Source||Self Generating|
|Drive System||2 Stage Drive System with Poly-V-Belts|
|Crank||One Piece Forged Steel Crank System with Sealed Bearings|
|Resistance Source||Hybrid Self-Generating Bike|
|Frame||Frame||Robotically Welded Heavy-Duty Tubular Steel|
|Pedals||Integrated Adjustable Strap|
|Handrails/Handelbars||Replaceable Rubber Sleeve on Balance Bar and Seat Handlebar|
|Seat||Ergonomic Seat with 24 Custom Settings|
|Console||Display Type||Dual Window Red LED|
|Key Type||Membrane Switches|
|Command Keys||Express, HRC Cruise Control|
|Data Readouts||Time, Distance, RPM, Heart Rate, Work Level, Watts, METs, Caloires|
|Message Center||16 Character Alphanumeric|
|Diagnostics||Display, Speed Sensor Keys, Heart Rate, D/A Channel|
|Heart Rate||Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||YES|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Wireless Polar Compatible|
|HRC (Heart Rate Control) Workouts||Yes - 1|
|HRC Cruise Control||YES|
|Other Features||Accessories||Reading Rack, and Water Bottle Holder|
|Safety||Reinforced Walk-Through Steel Frame with Secure Footprint|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||65"L x 30" W (166cm x64cm)|
|Machine Weight / Shipping Weight||155lbs (70 kg)/ 210lbs (96kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||350lbs|
|Reistance Levels||43, Conventional 10 Watt Increments|
|Workload Range||30-450 Watts|
|Portability||Front Transport Wheels|
|Regulatory Approvals||UL, CSA|
|Warranty||Warranty||Frame Lifetime, Parts 2 Years, Labor 1 Year|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.