The PS100 easily adapts to any fitness environment and its self-generating, so placement is never a problem. And since the PS100 is safely entered from the back, only a rear aisle is needed to access the machine.
BUILT TO LAST
The PS100 is built on a welded steel frame that carries a lifetime warranty. All other quality components are covered for two years, and labor costs carry a full one year warranty from the date of purchase
TRUE HRC (HEART RATE CONTROL)®
The PS100 is equipped with a contact heart rate monitoring system as well as a wireless telemetry system, both of which assist users in maintaining their optimum heart rate and maximizing their workout results. HRC Cruise Control is also included, which allows the user to lock in on a specific target heart rate. Once the target is set, one touch TRUE HRC Cruise Control will adjust resistance automatically throughout the duration of the workout to maintain the targeted heart rate (operates just like the Cruise Control in your car).
|Drive System||Power Source||Self-Generating|
|Drive System||Front Drive|
|Resistance Source||Hybrid Self-Generating Brake|
|Exercise Surface||Stride Length||Fixed - 21" (53 cm)|
|Footpad Material||Molded Anti-Slip adn Textured Pattern|
|Frame||Frame||Robotically Welded Steel|
|Pedestals||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Handrails/Handelbars||Protective Dipped Foam|
|Console||Display Type||Dual Window Red LED|
|Command Keys||Express, HRC Cruise Control|
|Data Readouts||Time, Distance, RPM, Heart Rate, Work Level, Watts, METs, Calories|
|Message Center||16 Character Alphanumeric|
|Diagnostics||Display, Speed Sensor, Keys, Heart Rate, D/A Channel|
|Heart Rate||Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Wireless - Polar Compatible|
|HRC (Heart Rate Control) Workouts||Yes - 1|
|HRC Cruise Control||Yes|
|Other Features||Accessories||Reading Rack and Water Bottle Holder|
|Safety||Easy Rear Entry and Exit|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||79"L x 31.5"W (201cm x 80cm)|
|Active Footprint||79"L x 31.5"W (201cm x 80cm)|
|Machine Weight / Shipping Weight||223 lbs (101 kg)/246 lbs (112 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||350 lbs (159 kg)|
|Workload Range||30-450 Watts|
|Step-Up Height||Footskate Lowest Position: 11.5" (29 cm)|
|Portability||Front Transport Wheels|
|Regulatory Approvals||UL, CSA|
|Warranty||Warranty||Frame - Lifetime; Parts - 2 Years; Labor - 1 Year
*Warranties outside the U.S. and Canada may vary. Please contact your local dealer for details.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.