The PS100 easily adapts to any fitness environment and its self-generating, so placement is never a problem. And since the PS100 is safely entered from the back, only a rear aisle is needed to access the machine.
BUILT TO LAST
The PS100 is built on a welded steel frame that carries a lifetime warranty. All other quality components are covered for two years, and labor costs carry a full one year warranty from the date of purchase
TRUE HRC (HEART RATE CONTROL)®
The PS100 is equipped with a contact heart rate monitoring system as well as a wireless telemetry system, both of which assist users in maintaining their optimum heart rate and maximizing their workout results. HRC Cruise Control is also included, which allows the user to lock in on a specific target heart rate. Once the target is set, one touch TRUE HRC Cruise Control will adjust resistance automatically throughout the duration of the workout to maintain the targeted heart rate (operates just like the Cruise Control in your car).
|Drive System||Power Source||Self-Generating|
|Drive System||Front Drive|
|Resistance Source||Hybrid Self-Generating Brake|
|Exercise Surface||Stride Length||Fixed - 21" (53 cm)|
|Footpad Material||Molded Anti-Slip adn Textured Pattern|
|Frame||Frame||Robotically Welded Steel|
|Pedestals||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Handrails/Handelbars||Protective Dipped Foam|
|Console||Display Type||Dual Window Red LED|
|Command Keys||Express, HRC Cruise Control|
|Data Readouts||Time, Distance, RPM, Heart Rate, Work Level, Watts, METs, Calories|
|Message Center||16 Character Alphanumeric|
|Diagnostics||Display, Speed Sensor, Keys, Heart Rate, D/A Channel|
|Heart Rate||Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Wireless - Polar Compatible|
|HRC (Heart Rate Control) Workouts||Yes - 1|
|HRC Cruise Control||Yes|
|Other Features||Accessories||Reading Rack and Water Bottle Holder|
|Safety||Easy Rear Entry and Exit|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||79"L x 31.5"W (201cm x 80cm)|
|Active Footprint||79"L x 31.5"W (201cm x 80cm)|
|Machine Weight / Shipping Weight||223 lbs (101 kg)/246 lbs (112 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||350 lbs (159 kg)|
|Workload Range||30-450 Watts|
|Step-Up Height||Footskate Lowest Position: 11.5" (29 cm)|
|Portability||Front Transport Wheels|
|Regulatory Approvals||UL, CSA|
|Warranty||Warranty||Frame - Lifetime; Parts - 2 Years; Labor - 1 Year
*Warranties outside the U.S. and Canada may vary. Please contact your local dealer for details.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.