The Helix H905 Lateral Trainer is unlike other aerobic machines in that it works both the inner and outer thighs, delivering the kind of leg and glute sculpting usually seen only with weight training. Treadmills, steppers and ellipticals all work the body with a front-to-back motion with great aerobic results on the lateral trainer, but little spot toning. The Helix H905 Lateral Trainer has a "sideways figure 8" motion lets users target their toughest areas while they condition aerobically for great results in less time! Great training for athletes; enables skiers, golfers, and tennis players to improve at their sport on the lateral trainer by Helix
Why Users Loves The Helix H905 Lateral Trainer
It saves time: The Helix delivers strength training-caliber results while blasting fat and calories. Users get the equivalent of a 60-minute workout in just 30 minutes.*
Bottom line results: The machine’s new “lateral figure 8” motion puts emphasis on the entire leg, 360 degrees, not just the front and back of the legs like other machines. This means incredible results for the glutes and the inner and outer thighs. And it’s the only cardio trainer that works the core!
Zero learning curve: User don’t want to have to learn a new skill or have to watch a video before they try a new machine: they want to jump on and start working out. The Helix is user-friendly and completely non-intimidating.
The Helix H905 Lateral Trainer machine received the 2009 TopGear of the Year Award because it has a Zero learning curve, takes little space, it is self powered, and burns double the calories compared to a treadmill.
Resistance: Manual dial control, 8 levels
Console: LCD monitor displays Speed, Time, Distance, Calories, RPM and Heart Rate
Dimensions (W x D x H) :48 in x 36 in x 62 in
Weight : 130 Pounds
Power Supply : Self powered; 2 AA batteries for console
Maximum User Weight: 300 Pounds
Additional Features :
Heart Rate Grip Handlebar
Wheels for Easy Transportation
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.