The Helix HLT3000 is the light commercial version of the world’s first aerobic lateral trainer. The Helix delivers muscle sculpting results normally achieved only via weight training---all while conditioning the cardiovascular system and burning fat. Unlike conventional machines which work in a front-to-back plane, the Helix’s horizontal “figure eight” motion allows users to target traditionally hard-to-tone areas while burning fat, delivering unprecedented results. Most aerobic trainers simply work the front of the thighs (quads) and the back of the legs (hamstrings), but the Helix also simultaneously works the inner and outer thighs and glutes. Users can alternate direction and weight bearing position to target specific muscle groups. Superb for sports-specific training, especially tennis, skiing and golf. At a compact 47” x 36” footprint, the Helix is smaller than a treadmill. The HLT3000 has a programmable LED electronic computer and smooth electronic resistance. The Helix Club HLT3000 requires no A/C Power
Why Clients Love It:
It saves time: The Helix delivers strength training-caliber results while blasting fat and calories. Your members get the equivalent of a 60-minute workout in just 30 minutes.
Bottom line results: The machine’s new “lateral figure 8” motion puts emphasis on the entire leg, 360 degrees, not just the front and back of the legs like other machines. This means incredible results for the glutes and the inner and outer thighs. And it’s the only cardio trainer that works the core!
Zero learning curve: Clients don’t want to have to learn a new skill or check with an instructor before they try a new machine: they want to jump on and start working out. The Helix is user-friendly and completely non-intimidating.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.