The Helix HLT3000 is the light commercial version of the world’s first aerobic lateral trainer. The Helix delivers muscle sculpting results normally achieved only via weight training---all while conditioning the cardiovascular system and burning fat. Unlike conventional machines which work in a front-to-back plane, the Helix’s horizontal “figure eight” motion allows users to target traditionally hard-to-tone areas while burning fat, delivering unprecedented results. Most aerobic trainers simply work the front of the thighs (quads) and the back of the legs (hamstrings), but the Helix also simultaneously works the inner and outer thighs and glutes. Users can alternate direction and weight bearing position to target specific muscle groups. Superb for sports-specific training, especially tennis, skiing and golf. At a compact 47” x 36” footprint, the Helix is smaller than a treadmill. The HLT3000 has a programmable LED electronic computer and smooth electronic resistance. The Helix Club HLT3000 requires no A/C Power.
1 Yr Labor, 3 Yr Parts warranty
8 Excercise programs
LED Computer Monitor
400 lb Weight capacity
Why Clients Love It:
It saves time: The Helix delivers strength training-caliber results while blasting fat and calories. Your members get the equivalent of a 60-minute workout in just 30 minutes.
Bottom line results: The machine’s new “lateral figure 8” motion puts emphasis on the entire leg, 360 degrees, not just the front and back of the legs like other machines. This means incredible results for the glutes and the inner and outer thighs. And it’s the only cardio trainer that works the core!
Zero learning curve: Clients don’t want to have to learn a new skill or check with an instructor before they try a new machine: they want to jump on and start working out. The Helix is user-friendly and completely non-intimidating.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.