The PhysioStep LXT – Recumbent Linear Cross Trainer was proudly designed & developed in the USA to help a diverse range of people meet their personal goals and feel good doing it!
Whether it is for weight loss, general health improvement, cardiac rehabilitation, corporate wellness or transitioning from Physical Therapy to Home Exercise, the PhysioStep LXT is the ideal piece of equipment to get you moving!
The PhysioStep LXT gives you an easy and effective low impact total body workout. It combines a stable and stress free recumbent sitting position, with the natural feeling of walking. The innovative Linear Stepping Motion is incredibly smooth and easy on your joints.
The PhysioStep LXT has a large, oversized “ultra comfortable” swivel seat that adjusts easily and fully rotates making this unit easily accessible for people with low mobility. Other features include a low profile walk through design & ergo grip handles to work your arm and core muscles. The fully adjustable arms, seat, and seat back accommodate a wide range of users.
The oversized large LCD display provides all your workout information in a clear and easy to read format. Built with high quality commercial components and available at an affordable price the PhysioStep LXT is perfect for commercial, medical, rehabilitation or home applications.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.