The NEW LifeStep – Recumbent Linear Cross Trainer was proudly designed & developed in the USA to help a diverse range of people meet their personal goals and feel good doing it! Whether it is for weight loss, general health improvement, cardiac rehabilitation, corporate wellness or transitioning from Physical Therapy to Home Exercise, the LifeStep is the ideal piece of equipment to get you moving!
The LifeStep gives you an easy and effective low impact total body workout. It combines a stable and stress free recumbent sitting position, with the natural feeling of walking. The innovative Linear Stepping Motion is incredibly smooth and easy on your joints. The LifeStep has a large, oversized “ultra comfortable” swivel seat that adjusts easily and fully rotates making this unit easily accessible for people with low mobility. Other features include a low profile walk through design & ergo grip handles to work your arm and core muscles. The fully adjustable arms, seat, and seat back accommodate a wide range of users.
The oversized large LCD display provides all your workout information in a clear and easy to read format. Built with high quality commercial components and available at an affordable price the LifeStep is perfect for commercial, medical, rehabilitation or home applications. Let us help you take a Step in the right direction and get your Life moving today!
• Swivel Seat: Seat swivels and rotates fully for easy access
• Resistance System: Commercial
• Independent Control of Step Length
• Power: AC Power – 110V-220V 50/60Hz
• Resistance Levels: 16
• Programs: 18
• Arm System: Multi-Position Ergo
• Grip Handles, Synchronized
• Motion with the legs
• Seat Position: Adjustable Forward and Backwards
• Pedals: Oversized Pedals with Deep Heel Cups & Straps
• Commercial Grade Quality Components
• Compact Dimensions: 60 inches L x 30 inches W x 40 inches H
• Unit Weight: 210 lbs
• Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs
• Display: High Resolution Backlit Blue LCD Display with 8 Data Windows
• Programs: 18 programs ; Manual, Rolling Hills, Peak, Plateau, Mountain Climb, Hill Interval, Strength Interval, Fat Burn HRC, Cardio HRC, Custom 1 & Custom 2
• Feedback: Speed, Time, Distance, Pulse, RPM, Watts, Calories, Workout Levels “16”
• Heart Rate: Built in receiver compatible with Polar and other manufacturers
*chest belt not included
• Frame: Lifetime
• Mechanical Parts: 3 Years
• Electronic Parts: 3 Years
• Labor: 1 Year
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.