The TRUE Stretch is a revolutionary concept that uses the natural approach to flexibility training. It helps users look and feel better while reducing their risk of injury. The TRUE Stretch provides a dedicated, self-contained stretching area that allows users a safe platform for comprehensive stretching to increase flexibility. The TRUE Stretch eliminates the need for floor-based stretching or leaning uncomfortqably over other equipment.
THE ULTIMATE IN FLEXIBILITY TRAINING
The TRUE Stretch was developed by internationally renowned physical therapist Gary Gray and is used by a number of top professional and collegiate teams as well as many professional athletes and their personal trainers. It is also featured at many of the top resort spas around the globe because TRUE Stretch is the most effective piece of equipment available for maximizing flexibility.
ENHANCES WORKOUTS AND REDUCES INJURY RISK
The revolutionary TRUE Stretch provides a dedicated, self-contained stretching area that allows users a safe platform for comprehensive stretching to increase flexibility and reduce the risk of injury. TRUE Stretch eliminates the need for floor-based stretching or leaning uncomfortably over other equipment or an exercise ball. The TRUE Stretch is the state-of-the-art standard in flexibility equipment and provides an effective stretching regimen for all ages and body types.
SPACE EFFICIENT, SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION
The footprint of the TRUE Stretch is 48"W x 87"H x 60"D which protects your valuable floor space and adds considerable value to any exercise routine. Like all TRUE equipment, it's built to endure the rigors of daily heavy usage. The TRUE Stretch's 11-guage welded steel frame is protected by a silver powder coat finish that will last for decades and is covered by a one year parts warranty.
EASY TO FOLLOW STRETCHING REGIMEN
TRUE Stretch comes with an easy-to-follow exercise placard that is displayed on the frame. This full color photo-illustrated display is organized by muscle groups and features 30 different stretching exercises. All are designed to mimic real-life, real world stretches. TRUE Stretch effectively stretches the body in all three planes of motion (front to back, side to side, and rotational) while keeping the user in natural upright positions with four points of contact (both hands and both feet) for proper body alignment, stability and safety.
True Stretch Specifications
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||87"H x 60"D x 48"W (221cm x 153cm x 122cm)|
|Weight/Shipping Weight||180 lbs (82kg)/246 lbs (112kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||500 lbs (227kg)|
|Warranty||Warranty||Parts - 1 Year; Labor - 1 Year
*Warranties outside the U.S. and Canada may vary. Please contact your local dealer for details.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.