The TRUE Stretch is a revolutionary concept that uses the natural approach to flexibility training. It helps users look and feel better while reducing their risk of injury. The TRUE Stretch provides a dedicated, self-contained stretching area that allows users a safe platform for comprehensive stretching to increase flexibility. The TRUE Stretch eliminates the need for floor-based stretching or leaning uncomfortqably over other equipment.
THE ULTIMATE IN FLEXIBILITY TRAINING
The TRUE Stretch was developed by internationally renowned physical therapist Gary Gray and is used by a number of top professional and collegiate teams as well as many professional athletes and their personal trainers. It is also featured at many of the top resort spas around the globe because TRUE Stretch is the most effective piece of equipment available for maximizing flexibility.
ENHANCES WORKOUTS AND REDUCES INJURY RISK
The revolutionary TRUE Stretch provides a dedicated, self-contained stretching area that allows users a safe platform for comprehensive stretching to increase flexibility and reduce the risk of injury. TRUE Stretch eliminates the need for floor-based stretching or leaning uncomfortably over other equipment or an exercise ball. The TRUE Stretch is the state-of-the-art standard in flexibility equipment and provides an effective stretching regimen for all ages and body types.
SPACE EFFICIENT, SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION
The footprint of the TRUE Stretch is 48"W x 87"H x 60"D which protects your valuable floor space and adds considerable value to any exercise routine. Like all TRUE equipment, it's built to endure the rigors of daily heavy usage. The TRUE Stretch's 11-guage welded steel frame is protected by a silver powder coat finish that will last for decades and is covered by a one year parts warranty.
EASY TO FOLLOW STRETCHING REGIMEN
TRUE Stretch comes with an easy-to-follow exercise placard that is displayed on the frame. This full color photo-illustrated display is organized by muscle groups and features 30 different stretching exercises. All are designed to mimic real-life, real world stretches. TRUE Stretch effectively stretches the body in all three planes of motion (front to back, side to side, and rotational) while keeping the user in natural upright positions with four points of contact (both hands and both feet) for proper body alignment, stability and safety.
True Stretch Specifications
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||87"H x 60"D x 48"W (221cm x 153cm x 122cm)|
|Weight/Shipping Weight||180 lbs (82kg)/246 lbs (112kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||500 lbs (227kg)|
|Warranty||Warranty||Parts - 1 Year; Labor - 1 Year
*Warranties outside the U.S. and Canada may vary. Please contact your local dealer for details.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.