For the 4th time, Diamondback Fitness 1260Ef Elliptical Machine is recommended by the leading Consumer Magazine (January 2013, January 2012, January 2011 and January 2010).
Diamondback Fitness meets your desire for a healthy lifestyle. The 1260EF Elliptical Trainer offers focused, full body, efficient and effective cross training at home on an ergonomic, technologically advanced piece of equipment built with Diamondback’s long history of quality products.
Enjoy up to 20 levels of resistance from basic training up to truly challenging workouts on a smooth magnetically controlled braking system that offers low impact comfort on knees and joints usually stressed by walking or running.
This all in one package sculpts and tones your body while deeply engaging your cardiovascular system and firing up your natural metabolism for ongoing calorie burn long after your workout is done. An easy to use program display allows you to quickly select and monitor your fitness goal for the day and multiple console data displays including a built in heart rate monitor gives you real time feedback of your effort.
Let Diamondback and the 1260EF Elliptical machine be your partner on a fluid smooth road to a healthier and happier you.
Key Features of the 1260Ef Elliptical Machine:
Manufacturer's Warranty on the 1260Ef Elliptical Machine:
Frame - limited lifetime, brake - limited lifetime, parts and electronics - 5 years, labor - 1 year, wear items - 90 days
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.