For the 4th time, Diamondback Fitness 1260Ef Elliptical Machine is recommended by the leading Consumer Magazine (January 2013, January 2012, January 2011 and January 2010).
Diamondback Fitness meets your desire for a healthy lifestyle. The 1260EF Elliptical Trainer offers focused, full body, efficient and effective cross training at home on an ergonomic, technologically advanced piece of equipment built with Diamondback’s long history of quality products.
Enjoy up to 20 levels of resistance from basic training up to truly challenging workouts on a smooth magnetically controlled braking system that offers low impact comfort on knees and joints usually stressed by walking or running.
This all in one package sculpts and tones your body while deeply engaging your cardiovascular system and firing up your natural metabolism for ongoing calorie burn long after your workout is done. An easy to use program display allows you to quickly select and monitor your fitness goal for the day and multiple console data displays including a built in heart rate monitor gives you real time feedback of your effort.
Let Diamondback and the 1260EF Elliptical machine be your partner on a fluid smooth road to a healthier and happier you.
Key Features of the 1260Ef Elliptical Machine:
Manufacturer's Warranty on the 1260Ef Elliptical Machine:
Frame - limited lifetime, brake - limited lifetime, parts and electronics - 5 years, labor - 1 year, wear items - 90 days
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.