With a light commercial rating the B5R is perfect for most homes and clubs. A comfortable walk through design provides easy access for any user. The fully adjustable seat and back pad ensure maximum comfort throughout the most rigorous workouts.
The B5R offers advanced programs providing workout variety and keeping your workouts fresh and interesting. The advanced heart rate control programs provide the ultimate in personalized programming as the bike reacts to the users heart rate. Key feedback gives users advanced workout information. The easy to navigate touch screen console has a modern look while accessing all programming and feedback.
The B5R is self generating, requiring no external power supply. As you pedal you create the energy to power the easy to navigate touch screen display.
|CONSOLE: The B5 bike series redefines the workout experience with the 8” integrated LCD touch screen. This innovative design allows users to instantly access the 11 exercise programs including 5 heart rate programs. while maintaining easy- to-reach resistance controls for immediate comfort along with time, distance, calorie and heart rate readouts.|
|WALK THROUGH DESIGN: The B5R offers an easy on-and -off design for added safety and comfort. This premium design caters to all body types and facilities ranging from rehabilitation to geriatric facilities.|
|RESISTANCE: Endurance’s Tri-phase generator eliminates a need for outside power for easy placement and mobility in any facility worldwide. The B5R’s 16 levels of resistance caters to all users, whether you’re a beginner or an experienced rider.|
|HEART-RATE MONITOR: The B5R heart rate sensors feature dual sensor plates for more precise contact readings. This is especially useful for users with soft pulses (in hands)that generally experience lower pulse readouts. The premium armrests relax the user providing biomechanically correct posture while alleviating tension in the shoulder area.|
|DURAFIRM SEAT: The B5U seat with custom shaping and extra support are designed for long rides . A combination of high and low density provides long term durability with the comfort that the most advanced riders demand.|
|SEAT POSITIONING: The Endurance seat lock mechanism gives users an infinite amount of seat positions for greater comfort and perfect positioning.|
|RECLINING MESH SEAT BACK: The breathable mesh back seat can easily recline with just a simple lever adjustment to target different areas of the quadriceps while riding. The mesh, easy to clean seat back allows for clearer airflow for a more comfortable riding experience.|
|TRANSPORT HANDLES: With their thick heavy frames and self generating power supply, the B5 bikes can be easily transported using the large transport handles. Easy mobility with the integrated transport wheels allows users to situate the bike in any setting.|
|PEDALS: Premium pedals with straps are engineered for extended use . Pedals are spaced appropriately for correct alignment of the hips, knees and ankles thus reducing potential injuries.|
|HAND HELD DEVICE STORAGE: This small ledge is a convenient holder for electronic devices including phones, I pods, tablets and small books.|
|WATER BOTTLE STORAGE: Hydration is critical to every workout. Water bottle holders on each side can also double as storage for portable devices and accessories.|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.