THIS IS A REFURBISHED OR FLOOR MODEL UNIT
This unit does all the basic exercises without any features you don't want to pay more for, while still getting all the benefits of a Body-Solid brand product. With the smallest footprint of any Body-Solid home gym, you can fit this gym almost anywhere- it is ideal for someone without the luxury of having an entire basement for their gym.
160lb. Selectorized Weight Stack
Traditional Biomechanically Press Bar: Designed for maximum chest concentration and muscle development
Special Footplate & Lower Pulley: The plate stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance, and this lower pulley is off to the side, rather than in front of the leg developer.
Note: Product photos above may show aluminum pulleys and other options not included with the base model.
Gym Stations and Basic Exercises Download the G1S Exercise Chart (PDF)
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.