The workhorse of Schwinn's indoor cycling line offers the same high level of functionality durability and quality that you expect from Schwinn products all while delivering exceptional value. Easy-to-use handlebar and seat adjustments help you quickly determine preferred comfort setting. Corrosion-preventing stainless pins can be quickly threaded tight for a secure hold on the sliding tubes. Corrosion-resistant frame and finish with new step-through plate that protects finish from cleat damage. The enclosed chain guard keeps lubricated parts away from the rider yet offers convenient access for easy lubrication. Two composite water bottle cages hold bottles up to one-liter in size. Easy-to-turn adjustment knob and natural wool felt pads provide linear incremental resistance.
- Standard flat pedal with cage (Triple Link™ pedals also available)
- Standard brake pad technology provides proven and durable performance
- Classic handlebars
- Zinc-plated, powder-coated steel frame construction provides years of corrosion-resistant performance.
- Chain drive – authentic bike feel and easy maintenance.
- Dual frame-mounted water bottle holders
- Product Dimensions: 50in L x 22.5in W x 39in H
- Product Weight: 130 lbs
- Max. User Weight: 300 lbs
- Frame Finish: Zinc galvanized and powder coated
- Frame Color: Silver
- Seat Slider, Handlebars and Hardware Materials: Stainless steel
- Drive System: Chain drive using forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket
- Smart Release™: No - fixed gear drive train (silver flywheel decal)
- User Compatible Size Range: Typically 4ft 11in to 6ft 8in tall
- MPower™ Console Compatible: No
- Frame: 10 years (5 years corrosion)
- Mechanical parts (drive mechanism, braking system, cranks): 2 years
- Labor: 1 year
- Wear items (saddle, pedals): 6 months