We’re taking every measure to deliver the best console in the industry.
At Schwinn®, we’re committed to designing bikes that deliver both an authentic experience to riders and
lasting value to gym and studio owners. It’s a dedication that drove us to developing the most feature-rich
console in the industry today. With “measurement” being an added tool continually gaining momentum
in cycling rooms, our new MPower™ Echelon Console gives motivating rider feedback which changes
the way members ride and how classes are coached, ultimately enhancing the member experience. The
MPower™ Echelon Console is our smartest design yet – and an even smarter choice for your gym.
The NEW console, combined with the Watts Upgrade, offers a number of enhancements, making it a valuable and reliable tool in all types of cycling facilities.
- User Metrics – Watts, Time, Kcal, Cadence (RPM), Speed, Distance, and Telemetry Heart Rate are all measured.
- Pre-Ride Calibration – Riders are walked through a simple, two-step process that ensures consistent Watt measurement and feedback every time.
- Data Capture – Two ways to memorialize workout data: USB Memory Stick and ANT+ Wireless Devices.
- Stage Reset – “Stage” measurements can be reset during a ride, making it easy to track multiple in-class segments.
- Readability – Riders enjoy a large display and characters that are easy to read.
- Functionality – Push-button start-up and AVG/MAX values are accessible anytime during the ride with a separate, dedicated button.
- Reliability – The system does not rely on a wireless signal for communication, eliminating connectivity issues.
- Serviceability – A plug-and-play design allows for simplified installation, and the batteries are housed in a single location.
- Gear Function – Optional display component of resistance level with a numeric “gear” displayed on the console.
MPower™ Echelon consoles can be easily mounted to all Schwinn AC bikes. The AC Performance Plus comes fitted for the console while the AC Performance and AC Sport require an upgrade kit for external routing. The console can be used without the Watts Upgrade to measure Cadence (RPM), Time, Telemetry Heart Rate and Kcal (with compatible HR strap).