TRUE Fitness has over 30 years of history making the world’s best treadmills. Our CS400 is no exception and will put your facility in a class all its own. Give your customers what they want – quality fitness equipment to keep them healthy in their busy lifestyle. With TRUE you get premium cardio equipment with world-class support and service. Let us introduce you to TRUE today.
TRUE's patented Soft System™ offers the most orthopedically correct running surface available. The Soft System™ works to absorb the shock of your impact, helping to properly distribute your weight, preventing injury and allowing your stride to correct itself every time your foot strikes.
BUILT TO LAST
The CS400 is built on a welded steel frame and carries a lifetime warranty. The CS400 treadmill is systematically tested for thousands of hours on TRUE's "Treadbuster" and backed accordingly with a comprehensive warranty.
Key Features and Benefits:
One touch HRC Cruise Control™ is also included, which allows the user to “lock in” on a specific target heart rate. Once the target is set, TRUE HRC Cruise Control™ will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of the workout to maintain the targeted heart rate (operates just like the Cruise Control in your car).
CS400 Treadmill Specifications
|Technical Specifications||Power Source||110V/20A;
220V Option Available
|Cord Length||10' (3.0M)|
|Drive Motor||4 HP AC Endura-Drive|
|Incline Motor||1,000 lbs. of thrust|
|Deck||1" (0.8 cm) Medium Density Fiberboard|
|Belt||Siegling Multi-Ply with PVC Coating|
|Rollers||3" (8 cm) with Sealed Bearings|
|Impact System||True Soft System™|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Speed Range||0.5 to 12.0 MPH (0.8 to 19.3 m/H)|
|Incline/Decline Range||0% to 15%|
|Quick Access Control||Speed, Incline, Start and Stop on Quick Access Point|
|Handrail Design||Extended Handrails with Molded Rubber, Moisture Resistant Grips|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|Available Consoles||Transcend 16||Yes|
|Large Straddle Covers||Yes|
|User Detection||User Present Detection™|
|Regulatory Approvals||ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|Extras||Water Bottle Holder||Yes (2)|
|Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||Yes|
|Physical Specifications||Running Surface||60"L x 22"W (152 cm x 56 cm)|
|Machine Weight||344 lbs. (156 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||366 lbs. (166 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||400 lbs. (181 kg)|
|Step-Up Height||6.25" (16 cm)|
|Portability||2 Front Transport Wheels|
|Footprint||78.5"L x 35"W (199 cm x 89 cm)|
|Warranty||Warranty Type||Commercial (non-dues paying facilities with less than 8 hours of usage per day)|
|Console||Refer to console specifications|
|Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port||90 Days (Parts, No Labor)|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.