TRUE Fitness has over 30 years of history making the world’s best treadmills. Our CS400 is no exception and will put your facility in a class all its own. Give your customers what they want – quality fitness equipment to keep them healthy in their busy lifestyle. With TRUE you get premium cardio equipment with world-class support and service. Let us introduce you to TRUE today.
TRUE's patented Soft System™ offers the most orthopedically correct running surface available. The Soft System™ works to absorb the shock of your impact, helping to properly distribute your weight, preventing injury and allowing your stride to correct itself every time your foot strikes.
BUILT TO LAST
The CS400 is built on a welded steel frame and carries a lifetime warranty. The CS400 treadmill is systematically tested for thousands of hours on TRUE's "Treadbuster" and backed accordingly with a comprehensive warranty.
Key Features and Benefits:
One touch HRC Cruise Control™ is also included, which allows the user to “lock in” on a specific target heart rate. Once the target is set, TRUE HRC Cruise Control™ will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of the workout to maintain the targeted heart rate (operates just like the Cruise Control in your car).
CS400 Treadmill Specifications
|Technical Specifications||Power Source||110V/20A;
220V Option Available
|Cord Length||10' (3.0M)|
|Drive Motor||4 HP AC Endura-Drive|
|Incline Motor||1,000 lbs. of thrust|
|Deck||1" (0.8 cm) Medium Density Fiberboard|
|Belt||Siegling Multi-Ply with PVC Coating|
|Rollers||3" (8 cm) with Sealed Bearings|
|Impact System||True Soft System™|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Speed Range||0.5 to 12.0 MPH (0.8 to 19.3 m/H)|
|Incline/Decline Range||0% to 15%|
|Quick Access Control||Speed, Incline, Start and Stop on Quick Access Point|
|Handrail Design||Extended Handrails with Molded Rubber, Moisture Resistant Grips|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|Available Consoles||Transcend 16||Yes|
|Large Straddle Covers||Yes|
|User Detection||User Present Detection™|
|Regulatory Approvals||ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|Extras||Water Bottle Holder||Yes (2)|
|Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||Yes|
|Physical Specifications||Running Surface||60"L x 22"W (152 cm x 56 cm)|
|Machine Weight||344 lbs. (156 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||366 lbs. (166 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||400 lbs. (181 kg)|
|Step-Up Height||6.25" (16 cm)|
|Portability||2 Front Transport Wheels|
|Footprint||78.5"L x 35"W (199 cm x 89 cm)|
|Warranty||Warranty Type||Commercial (non-dues paying facilities with less than 8 hours of usage per day)|
|Console||Refer to console specifications|
|Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port||90 Days (Parts, No Labor)|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.