The all-new TRUE CS400 Upright Bike combines quality materials with smart design for an overall package that is unbeatable in performance and durability. With one of the lowest step-up heights in the industry, the CS400 offers a safe and easy entry for users of all ages and fitness levels. Plus, the small footprint allows you to maximize the premium space in your facility.
TOUR DE FORCE
Designed for those seeking a realistic cycling experience; the ergonomic design is ideal for all riders and the aero bars provide great leverage for long distance sessions.
BUILT FOR ENDURANCE
TRUE offers one of the most comprehensive stationary bike warranties in the industry.
Key Features and Benefits:
One touch HRC Cruise Control™ is also included, which allows the user to “lock in” on a specific target heart rate. Once the target is set, TRUE HRC Cruise Control™ will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of the workout to maintain the targeted heart rate (operates just like the Cruise Control in your car).
CS400 Upright Bike Specifications
|Technical Specifications||Power Source||110V, Self-Generating (with Emerge or Escalate9), 220V Option Available (with Transcend10 or Escalate15)|
|Cord Length||10' (3.0M)|
|Drive System||Single Stage Drive System with Poly-V Belts|
|Crank||3-Piece Forged Steel Crank System with Sealed Bearings|
|Resistance Source||Hybrid Self-Generating Brake|
|Workload Range||20-450 Watts|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Pedals||Dual Sided and Weighted with Integrated Ratcheting Strap|
|Seat||Ergonomic Seat with 15 Position Settings (Lever Under Seat)|
|Handlebar Design||Multi-Position with Moisture Resistant Sleeves|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|Available Consoles||Transcend 16||Yes|
|Safety||Low Step Over Height||Yes|
|Regulatory Approvals||ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|Extras||Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||Yes|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||45"L x 24"W (114 cm x 61 cm)|
|Machine Weight||146 lbs. (66 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||152 lbs. (69 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||400 lbs. (181 kg)|
|Step-Over Height||16.75" (42.5 cm)|
|Portability||2 Front Transport Wheels|
|Warranty||Warranty Type||Commercial (non-dues paying facilities with less than 8 hours of usage per day)|
|Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port||90 Days ( Parts, No Labor)|
|Console||Refer to console specifications|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.