The all-new CS400 Elliptical from TRUE combines the durability and performance expected all over the world from a TRUE product, in a new, sleek and sexy design that is sure to have your users looking twice. The small and compact footprint of the CS400 allows you to place this elliptical machine in tight spaces where a traditional front or rear-drive elliptical might not work. Plus, your users will love the unique Cardio 360™ programming that acts like their own personal trainer in the machine, walking them through a 20-minute total-body workout that no other elliptical on the market can deliver.
UNIQUE TO THE CORE
TRUE’s patented Core Drive™ System provides the most natural movement and keeps the user in the center of the exercise motion for superior balance, stability and comfort.
MAXIMIZE YOUR FITNESS REAL ESTATE
The small footprint allows you to place this machine in tight spaces where a traditional front- or rear-drive elliptical might not work.
SAFE AND COMFORTABLE
This thought fully crafted machine provides side steps & handrails for safe and simple entry and exit.
Key Features and Benefits:
One touch HRC Cruise Control™ is also included, which allows the user to “lock in” on a specific target heart rate. Once the target is set, TRUE HRC Cruise Control™ will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of the workout to maintain the targeted heart rate (operates just like the Cruise Control in your car).
CS400 Elliptical Specifications
|Technical Specifications||Power Source||110V, Self-Generating (with Emerge or Escalate9), 220V Option Available (with Transcend10 or Escalate15)|
|Cord Length||10' (3.0M)|
|Drive System||Core Drive™|
|Total Body Workout||Cardio 360™ (upper body, lower body, total body)|
|Resistance Source||Hybrid Self-Generating Brake|
|Maximum Workload||450 Watts|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Stride Length||21" (53 cm)|
|Footpad||Soft Step Cushioned Anti-Fatigue Material|
|Exercise Arms||Ergonomic Handles with Moisture Resistant Sleeves|
|Handrail Design||Extended Handrails with Molder Rubber, Moisture Resistant Grips|
|Side Step Design||Non-Slip Rubber with Textured Pattern|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|Available Consoles||Transcend 16||Yes|
|Activity Guard (removable)||Yes|
|Regulatory Approvals||ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|Extras||Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||Yes|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||62.5"L x 32"W (159 cm x 81 cm)|
|Active Footprint||74"L x 32"W (188 cm x 81 cm)|
|Machine Weight||340 lbs. (154 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||409 lbs. (186 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||400 lbs. (181 kg)|
|Step-Up Height||7.5" (19 cm)|
|Portability||2 Front Transport Wheels & Removable Handles|
|Warranty||Warranty Type||Commercial (non-dues paying facilities with less than 8 hours of usage per day)|
|Console||Refer to console specifications|
|Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port||90 Days (Parts, No Labor)|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.