The all-new CS400 Elliptical from TRUE combines the durability and performance expected all over the world from a TRUE product, in a new, sleek and sexy design that is sure to have your users looking twice. The small and compact footprint of the CS400 allows you to place this elliptical machine in tight spaces where a traditional front or rear-drive elliptical might not work. Plus, your users will love the unique Cardio 360™ programming that acts like their own personal trainer in the machine, walking them through a 20-minute total-body workout that no other elliptical on the market can deliver.
UNIQUE TO THE CORE
TRUE’s patented Core Drive™ System provides the most natural movement and keeps the user in the center of the exercise motion for superior balance, stability and comfort.
MAXIMIZE YOUR FITNESS REAL ESTATE
The small footprint allows you to place this machine in tight spaces where a traditional front- or rear-drive elliptical might not work.
SAFE AND COMFORTABLE
This thought fully crafted machine provides side steps & handrails for safe and simple entry and exit.
Key Features and Benefits:
One touch HRC Cruise Control™ is also included, which allows the user to “lock in” on a specific target heart rate. Once the target is set, TRUE HRC Cruise Control™ will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of the workout to maintain the targeted heart rate (operates just like the Cruise Control in your car).
CS400 Elliptical Specifications
|Technical Specifications||Power Source||110V, Self-Generating (with Emerge or Escalate9), 220V Option Available (with Transcend10 or Escalate15)|
|Cord Length||10' (3.0M)|
|Drive System||Core Drive™|
|Total Body Workout||Cardio 360™ (upper body, lower body, total body)|
|Resistance Source||Hybrid Self-Generating Brake|
|Maximum Workload||450 Watts|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Stride Length||21" (53 cm)|
|Footpad||Soft Step Cushioned Anti-Fatigue Material|
|Exercise Arms||Ergonomic Handles with Moisture Resistant Sleeves|
|Handrail Design||Extended Handrails with Molder Rubber, Moisture Resistant Grips|
|Side Step Design||Non-Slip Rubber with Textured Pattern|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|Available Consoles||Transcend 16||Yes|
|Activity Guard (removable)||Yes|
|Regulatory Approvals||ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|Extras||Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||Yes|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||62.5"L x 32"W (159 cm x 81 cm)|
|Active Footprint||74"L x 32"W (188 cm x 81 cm)|
|Machine Weight||340 lbs. (154 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||409 lbs. (186 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||400 lbs. (181 kg)|
|Step-Up Height||7.5" (19 cm)|
|Portability||2 Front Transport Wheels & Removable Handles|
|Warranty||Warranty Type||Commercial (non-dues paying facilities with less than 8 hours of usage per day)|
|Console||Refer to console specifications|
|Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port||90 Days (Parts, No Labor)|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.